Are you looking for a way to have almost unlimited sales leads? Have you ever wanted to leverage your social media network to grow affiliate income? There is a new way…
Wilco de Kreij’s UpViral is being promoted as a way to make a profit using affiliate links. It appears to be an innovative way to gain sales leads and achieve a high income.
Join me, while I study the opportunity for this program further and help you decide if it is worth your time and investment. We will decide – is it legit?
I think you will agree when I say it is important to find the right business platform to maximize your opportunity to be a success.
Did you ever dream of a better life? More money, a luxury house, and a sporty car? Right now, that feels like a world away, doesn’t it? Perhaps in the next life?
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
What if I told you it is possible? With the right business opportunity and the best training platform… it can be done!
None of us want to be working too hard for no reward, so let’s do a proper UpViral Review and decide on the pros and cons it offers. There are too many courses out there which promise too much. How many times have you tried making a change but found yourself back to square one?
We will look at the overall benefits provided by UpViral and see – is it a scam?
My initial thoughts are that it seems to be a credible program and has a generally positive reputation so it is unlikely to be a scam. However, we need to investigate further.
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
How do we Actually Use UpViral?
UpViral a way of using referral marketing or viral marketing to build potential client lists, generate leads, boost brand awareness and increase sales.
The software and methodology mean you recruit an army of people through referrals to help you promote your product at a low cost. They use various different methods to achieve this, but it is a form of “word of mouth” advertising which can lead to huge client lists being created in a short time.
The program teaches the various ways of achieving this and includes all templates needed to create your campaigns.
One method used is to run a viral giveaway campaign. You offer a giveaway for something relative to your product (perhaps an ebook or internet tool, for example) if they invite their friends to look at your product.
In this way, you may receive 5 sales leads from one potential client. This method also has the added bonus that people tend to trust a product recommended by someone they know.
UpViral includes a full training program and is straightforward to use. It is easily integrated into existing web promotions and sales funnels.
Many subscribers have reported dramatic results and a huge upturn in the number of potential clients accumulated.
What is the Price of UpViral?
UpViral offers two different plans, the Standard Plan and the Pro Plan. You can easily start out with the Standard Plan costing $35 per month. As soon as your business is getting bigger though, the Pro Plan offers very useful tools and features. It costs $49 per month.
What We Need to Know About Wilco de Kreij
Wilco de Kreij has been a full-time online entrepreneur since the age of 16. At one time or the other, he has turned his hand to a wide range of projects from selling sunglasses to creating and marketing sophisticated software.
These days Wilco assists marketers and entrepreneurs improve and maximize their viral and social marketing. He created UpViral as a way to increase your client list using referrals with no extra advertising spend.
Wilco de Kreij has also developed Connection and Connect Automate among many other potentially useful online marketing tools.
He has unending enthusiasm for his projects and puts together comprehensive packages that generally include good training and support.
His online presence is impressive and he garners a lot of positive feedback.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of UpViral
In order to learn more about Wilco de Kreij’s UpViral, I would like to run through the positives and negatives. First up, the pros.
- I thought the price to subscribe to Upviral was reasonable. There are two price levels at $35 or $49 per month. I decided to opt for the latter as it allows for split testing options and I consider it money well spent. There is also an option for a yearly payment which can make a considerable saving. The methodology used here can easily cover the monthly cost as you will save a considerable amount compared to using more conventional advertising.
- The setup and learning how to use the product were quite straightforward. It was not quite ready to go out of the box, but with a little reading and patience, I mastered the basics quite quickly.
- One thing I particularly liked about UpViral was that it takes the necessity to rely on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google rankings away. In effect, you are using your viewers or subscribers to recruit for you. This method reminded me of the very successful Dropbox program.
- There is a very impressive support team with around ten members who are happy to answer any questions you may have. The thing that differentiates UpViral to many other programs is that you can easily reach the creator of the program Wilco de Kreij personally and he will answer every message.
- The software is compatible with others that you may use. It is easy to integrate it with your email, lead page builder, or sales funnel systems.
We have seen that there are various positives to this product so, for balance, we will look at some of the cons.
- It is difficult to judge the effectiveness of the leads you generate. There is a lack of data to be able to study how to improve the interaction with your potential clients.
- You do not have much control over how your customers interpret your information or your product. There is the potential for misunderstanding which could lead to a negative image for your products.
- Despite what the advertising for UpViral implies, it is not all straightforward and it will likely take some time until a promo becomes effective. It takes both time and effort to be successful.
I can’t emphasize this enough! Growing wealth takes both time and money!
Follow me, as I am ready to make my final verdict for UpViral…
UpViral: Other Opinions
It is always interesting to read other people’s opinions about a business course online. There is a lot of feedback available on Facebook Groups, message boards, other review sites, etc.
There are some useful opinions, but in many cases people have an agenda and are trying to make affiliate sales or promote an alternative product. I found some of the most informative and honest feedback on YouTube and Reddit. First, I would like to share this video with you, which explains UpViral and gives you a Visual Overview:
Although I gave you my honest review and reached a positive conclusion for UpViral, I do believe it is useful to spend some time looking at some other people’s opinions. Choosing and studying a new online business takes an investment in both time and money, so it is important to make the right choice the first time. Here is an comment from Reddit:
I hope this proves useful to you and you gain the information to make an informed choice that leads to a successful business.
My Conclusion for Wilco de Kreij’s Upviral
I was very impressed with the results of using the UpViral software. I had a really good initial response and I am excited to see the long term results.
The software is easy to use and I thought the support structure was excellent. I was impressed at how helpful Wilco de Kreij was and that he took time to reply personally.
Having said all of this, you still need to work at this viral marketing method to get positive results and it is not as simple as portrayed.
The program works as it says it does. As long as you are willing to work at it and get everything set up properly you can expect positive results.
I recommend Wilco de Kreij’s UpViral to you as a legit product which represents good value for money.