Have you been impressed with the profits being made by online advertising experts? Would you like a slice of those profits?
Jeff and Jessica Samis have created a new internet training course called Profit League which will teach you innovative advertising methods especially focusing on Facebook ads. The course is positioned as a “learning academy” which will teach you the skills to run a successful online advertising operation.
Do you dream of a better life? A chance to work for yourself from any location? It seems impossible, doesn’t it? Too far away to contemplate? What if I told you it was possible?
I think you will agree when I say doing some hard work to achieve it will be worth it.
Profit League – is it a Scam?
There are so many courses which are similar to this available on the market that it gets complicated to know which is a good choice.
If you have had a bad experience with paying for a program you would be justified in thinking – is this a scam? I will let you decide, but I will say there are elements of this course which are deceptive, especially when it comes to pricing and being compelled to pay for extras. This is one of the few courses I have studied where I didn’t like how I was treated with regard to fees.
Perhaps Profit League is a course which will teach you the way to become successful?
What is the Price of Enrolling with the Profit League?
Join me while I analyze the benefits of the course and decide if it is worth your time and effort…
The information is only a few scrolls away…
A Review of the Pros and Cons for Profit League
In order to reach a proper conclusion as to the quality of Jeff and Jessica Samis’ Profit League let me run through the positives and negatives as I see them.
- The real strength of Jeff and Jessica Samis is in their copywriting skill. I was impressed with the advertising copy that they put together and it certainly seems to get a positive reaction. It is the main thing that this program gets praised for online. The good news is this is all made available for you to adapt and use in your advertising. They talk you through how to best use them to get good results.
- The training is constantly being added to and updated. This does make sense as Profit League is marketed as a training platform. There are also two online seminars per week where you can interact with Jeff and Jessica and ask questions. It is your opportunity to discuss your concerns and get the answers that you need.
- The support structure is pretty good. There is a dedicated Facebook group and I do like the fact that you can reach the owners and others from the community at any time if you get stuck and need advice. I liked the fact that I didn’t feel “alone” if I was having an issue understanding something.
We have seen some nice positives, so now I will run through negatives.
- The price for Profit League is too high! I didn’t like the fact that the price for the course was not clearly stated on the website. It really did leave me with a bad impression, as though they were hiding something. The only way to get quoted the price is to undergo a one-hour screening call (or sales pitch, depending on how you view it!). Imagine my amazement when I was quoted $3,999! This is just far too expensive for a course of this type – no matter how many times I was told it was a tuition fee! There are other choices!
- The course didn’t feel complete. It is a new product and I just had the feeling that the curriculum was hastily put together and was missing several important elements such as how to use Google Adsense or other social media platforms. For such an expensive program, I expected something truly special and complete!
- There are extra charges for tools that you feel compelled to use. An additional monthly charge just seemed ridiculous – greedy even! I really started to question if this was an ethical company to deal with. In addition, the program is quite short, so while it does contain some good material there is a limit to what you will learn.
- They do not have a money back guarantee. Most of the more trustworthy courses offer some way to get a refund if it turns out not to be for you. But not Profit League! This means if you don’t like the program and decide not to continue, you will have lost almost $4,000. That is pretty outrageous when you consider how hard it is to get proper information before you sign up. This is another thing that I really didn’t like!
- For all of the talk of using their ad campaigns and templates being included, there is a simple truth missed out here. Facebook ads are a lot of work! They require constant checking, monitoring, and updating. This demonstrates another weakness, as tweaking the ads to maintain their effectiveness is not adequately covered. I also feel that the time and effort required to run a successful business is underplayed here. Nobody has ever made a success of this type of business without working extremely hard. You should only commit to a course like this if you have the proper amount of time to dedicate to it.
Although certain parts of is program left me with a bad impression, there were some positive points. However, I recommend you do full due diligence on The Profit League before you pay for anything…
I can’t emphasize this enough…
Don’t part with your money unless you are 100% sure this is the course for you! I have seen enough…
What Other Views are There Online About The Profit League
Often it turns out that the best thing we can do is agree to disagree. In this case, I have given you my honest opinion about the Profit League course and reached a somewhat negative conclusion. Other people may feel differently.
With this in mind, I have decided to look at some other opinions about his course.
There is a lot of feedback on Facebook Groups, other review sites and message boards. This is sometimes of questionable value as people are trying to make affiliate sales or direct you to an alternative product.
The places that I found the best points of view was Reddit. There was a lot of useful and honest reviews to look at. I would like to show you a few of those here:
The most interesting thing I found while researching is that you cannot find any honest reviews about the Profit League on Youtube. Jeff and Jessica Samis seem to make their participants upload reviews about the Profit League with the exact same caption. For me personally, that really looks like a scam.
I hope that you gain something from this and you make an informed decision the first time.
Keep reading for my final verdict!
The Course in Conclusion
The Profit League is overpriced and then you will find all kinds of hidden monthly fees. I was not especially impressed with the course content and I thought it didn’t cover enough topics and was too short. I also didn’t like the fact that it is one of only a few courses of this type not to offer any form of money back guarantee.
I thought that Jeff and Jessica Samis could be quite likable when they are doing presentations but I could never get over how much I was being charged to take part in the course, so I never felt like I was getting value for money.
Bottom line? This is a pass from me. Mostly due to the price and the devious way they tried to hide it until I’d had a full sales pitch. This meant I was never going to be happy with Profit League. I cannot recommend this product and I suggest you look for a good course with a more realistic pricing structure.