Have you been inundated with YouTube ads offering you a business program which will make you rich? Have you ever wondered how effective they really are?
If you have ever used YouTube, the chances are that you have seen an ad from Tai Lopez. He is a colorful character who has invested millions of dollars on YouTube ads promoting his various business programs. Somebody joked that if a nuclear war destroys civilization the cockroaches left will still be receiving YouTube ads from Tai Lopez!
Tai has now put together many courses and these include:
- Credit Mentor Program 2.0
- Real Estate Flipping Program
- Master Plan Seminar
- Social Media Secrets Program
- The 67 Steps
- VIP Lifestyle Training Program
- Knowledge Bank
- The Accelerator: Money
All of these courses have a lot of interesting content and Tai Lopez can be seen as an inspirational figure.
He has a slogan, which is “Everybody wants the good life. But not everybody gets the good life.” This is pretty clever if you think about it… he is suggesting the way to get a good life is to sign up for a Tai Lopez course! He can probably be best described as a mentor, author, coach and commentator on “how to live the good life”.
There are various other characters online like Tai, who offer products of wildly varying quality. With this in mind, it is reasonable to ask – is it legit?
What’s the real story?
Tai Lopez has a character type which attracts strong opinions – you love him or hate him basically…
However, his courses have sold well and customers keep coming back for more – so he must be doing something right!
With this in mind, I would say he is legit. I will analyze his programs further to ascertain just how good they are.
Have you ever wanted to be rich? Have a big house, luxury car, and worldwide travel?
It seems a long way off doesn’t it? Like an impossible dream?
Well, you can achieve this by finding the right business for your talents, working hard and getting a good training program.
Join me while I study the various Tai Lopez programs in depth and make a judgment as to their effectiveness and also choose one which is my favorite. These courses could change your life and make your dreams a reality…
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
Tai Lopez’s Programs – is it a Scam?
Tai has invested so much in advertising on YouTube and sometimes overstates his “mansion and Lamborghini” lifestyle to such a degree that it is reasonable to think to yourself – is it a scam?
I think it is best if I let you draw your own conclusions about that, but I will provide you with as much info as I can to help you decide.
For my part, I don’t believe he could have stayed in business this long and achieved this much success if his courses were a scam. They contain pretty much what he claims they do.
Perhaps the bigger point to consider is, do these programs represent good value for money and how much will I actually learn?
How can you actually use this?
Tai Lopez offers so many popular programs, that whatever your business is you will find something applicable.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Tai Lopez’s Courses
In order to give you a better idea of the courses Tai presents, I will run through the positives and negatives. First up, the pros. These include:
- Unlike other mentors, Tai Lopez can admit that he doesn’t know everything. For example with his Real Estate Flipping Program, he brings in industry experts to present the detailed information and acts more as an interviewer and motivator. I do prefer this to watching some “guru” pretend he knows everything.
- He does offer a money back guarantee for his courses. The duration of this does depend on the nature of the course. I always find this comforting as our circumstances can change at any time, or we may just choose a program that is not the right one. This way, we have a way to put things right.
- One advantage Tai Lopez has is that his courses clearly demonstrate how programs of this type work and how you can create (and eventually sell) your own. Just learning the process and set up from Tai can be very educational.
- One feature I like for all of his programs is that they feature an exclusive Facebook Group which is full of like-minded people who have paid for the program. They can answer questions and motivate and support each other. I always found this very encouraging.
- The last pro I would like to mention is Tai Lopez himself. He has a truly inspiring story and his endless good cheer and mentoring skills are a major plus for these courses.
We have seen the positive aspects of the courses he offers. Let’s have a look at some of the negatives. The cons include:
- He does have a bit of a “love him or hate him” personality. Even if you don’t like him initially, I think you should give him a chance. The more I saw of Tai the more I appreciated him!
- There are so many courses offered that it is worth spending the time to properly analyze all of them before parting with your money. They all have something to offer, but there will be one which stands out as the most suitable for you.
- He does tend to understate how much hard work is needed to make a success of any online business. Most presenters of courses of this nature tend to give the impression it is easy, which is not the case.
I can’t emphasize this enough…
Establishing an online business takes a lot of studying and hard work – there are no shortcuts! Please be prepared to dedicate enough time and effort when you subscribe to any of these courses so that you can get full value from them and build a successful business.
I am now ready to give my final verdict on Tai Lopez and his various programs…
This is my Conclusion
It did take me a little bit of time to “warm up” to Tai Lopez. However, the more I studied his programs the more I appreciated him.
If I had to choose one as my favorite, I believe I would go for the Social Media Secrets Program, but all of these courses have their charm.
I recommend all of the courses that Tai Lopez offers. They do represent good value, and there is always a money back guarantee.
So.. yes, Tai Lopez gains a lot of hate on Social Media, and maybe he is a bit of a weird guy but isn’t every successful person strange in some way? To me, he seems legit and he definitely knows what he’s talking about!
You can learn a lot from him and his courses. Everybody who says “No to Tai” straight away can’t face the facts. In my opinion his courses are worth at least a try!