Have you ever wondered about the reports of people making a fantastic passive income via Amazon? Ever fancied getting involved?
Seth Kniep has created a company called Just One Dime which he named after the situation he was in when he began.
His course, known as 1 x 1 Amazon Coaching uses the Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) business model to help you build an e-commerce site with the ultimate aim of providing you with a good passive income.
This program is offered at different levels and price ranges but all feature an impressive curriculum which will provide you with plenty to study. If you ask me – is it legit? I would answer, yes it is! Seth Kniep has generally favorable reviews online and provides the content that he claims to.
Seth Kniep Review: Introduction
Do you dream of a new life? Your own business with plenty of money and luxuries?
It seems a world away, doesn’t it? An impossible dream?
[cta id=”715″ vid=”0″]
Well, you can achieve this by finding the right business and putting in the required time and effort.
Join me while I analyze Seth Kniep’s Just One Dime further and ascertain its true value and decide whether it is worth your time and effort. It could be the course which will change your life! Your dream could be about to become a reality!
The information you need is just a few scrolls away…
Just One Dime by Seth Kniep – is it Legit?
There are many Amazon FBA courses available online with varying quality. Perhaps you have been disappointed before? You may well think, what will be different with Seth Kniep – is it a scam?
I will provide you with enough information to make your own mind up about that, but in my opinion, this is no scam. The product generally delivers.
Perhaps the more important point to consider is – will I get good value for money?
I will look into this further and comment in my conclusion.
Review of the Pros and Cons of Just One Dime
In order to get a better understanding of 1 x 1 Amazon Coaching, I want to run through some of the pros and cons.
First up, the pros. These include:
- Seth Kniep has an impressive YouTube channel which features lots of free content. This is particularly useful if you are still trying to make up your mind about whether this is the course for you as it gives you an idea of what the program is like and how Seth is as an instructor. I thought the free content was impressive enough for me to sign up for the full course. The YouTube Channel is increasing in popularity and now has approximately 157,000 subscribers.
This video explains his story about how Dropshipping changed his life and how it can your’s:
- Just One Dime is an A to Z of how to build and grow an Amazon FBA business. Seth Kniep has a wealth of experience in this industry and pledges to teach you everything you need to know including the latest insider tips. I liked the thoroughness of the curriculum and found the content to be clearly explained and informative. Seth himself is a good speaker and I enjoyed watching his video content.
- The program includes at least 30 to 50 legitimate Amazon reviews for your site’s products. Positive reviews are like gold dust for e-commerce sites who use Amazon. It could make the difference between waiting months to get ranked and it happening quickly. I believe this little extra which is casually mentioned, adds significant value to the course and is a nice touch.
- One of the major strong points is that there are over 4 hours of live coaching each week. This includes classes from Seth Kniep, other experts and some of the students who have built their business up to make a great profit using this system. This means you will always have the opportunity to ask the questions that come up while you work your way through the process and get to talk to industry experts about how to solve issues and stay motivated. I also really appreciated the fact that this content does not just solely focus on the USA market like many other courses. It is a big world out there with opportunities everywhere!
- There are 72 hours of legal training from a lawyer included. This is very useful as it is a subject which is mostly overlooked in Amazon FBA courses. You are open to getting sued if you inadvertently infringe on a copyrighted product. This can easily happen if you are purchasing a product with a brand logo (for example a t-shirt with a popular cartoon character on it) from overseas and selling it in the US. It is a good idea to be properly informed legally.
As with every course which has impressive positive points, there are always a few negatives. Let’s look at the cons. These include:
- There is some “upselling” pressure to encourage you to buy the next course. This is pretty standard for these types of courses in my opinion and is understandable as I am sure Seth Kniep is in business to make some money.
- The fees may be a lot of money for some people. I will not say expensive as I believe there is sufficient training supplied to justify the cost, but it is a lot of cash to find. If this is an issue for you, there are different pricing levels offered for different levels of the course and there is a monthly payment option. I recommend you also keep an eye out for promos and discounts which are offered from time to time.
- They do say the course supplies all of the training and resources for a one-year program to get your business up and running, but I believe their estimate of a two hours per day commitment is a real understatement compared to the reality of setting up this business. There is a lot to study, and after that, the really hard work begins! Setting up the business, selecting the right products, advertising, organizing suppliers, shipping and dealing with clients are all time-consuming. I don’t believe this is a business that can be set up to be successful without a lot of time and effort.
I can’t emphasize this enough…
This is not a “get rich quick” business. You should be prepared to put in a lot of work and there are no shortcuts!
Please keep reading into my conclusion as I am ready to deliver my final verdict on the true value of Seth Kniep’s Just One Dime.
There was a lot to like with this course. I was especially impressed that the Just One Dime 1 x 1 Amazon Coaching includes over 4 hours of live online coaching per week.
They also include 30 to 50 legitimate Amazon reviews which could make a real difference in getting your products ranked quickly. This, in itself, makes the program worthwhile as it overcomes one of the main issues when starting up your Amazon FBA business.
There is a thorough year-long curriculum which will teach you the A to Z of your Amazon business.
If I do have any criticism of the course it would just be that they underplay just how much hard work would be necessary to make your business successful.
[cta id=”715″ vid=”0″]
This is a serious, well put together, program which will teach you pretty much all you will need to know about setting up your Amazon business. There is great video content and Seth Kniep is an excellent instructor with superb in-depth knowledge of the industry
Here’s the deal…
I recommend Seth Kniep’s 1 x 1 Amazon Coaching and believe it will be the first step towards making your dreams become a reality!