Have you ever considered mastering a new skill which will make you rich? Perhaps affiliate marketing or selling ebooks through Kindle?
Project Life Mastery is a series of programs which cover a wide range of business learning, from setting up an affiliate marketing business to learning how to write and successfully market ebooks through Kindle (Amazon). There are additional courses which deal with organizing your workday and mindset. They also offer mentoring programs with Stefan James, the owner.
If you ask me – is it legit? I would answer, yes it is. Stefan James is well known in the business and enjoys a good reputation online.
Here’s the deal…
Have you ever wanted to say a permanent goodbye to your boss? To become a success and run your own business?
I think you will agree when I say, it is an interesting idea…
It probably seems a long way away, doesn’t it? An impossible dream?
Well, you can achieve this by learning the right skills. Perhaps Project Life Mastery is the right program to inspire you to success…
Join me while I study their courses in detail and make a conclusion as to the benefits they can offer you.
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
Project Life Mastery by Stefan James – is it worth it?
There are so many courses online that it can get confusing to know where to begin and whom to trust. Perhaps you have had a bad experience and felt you didn’t get value for money?
If Project Life Mastery looks like other courses you have seen, you would be justified in thinking to yourself – is it even legit or just a scam? I personally think it is not and it offers what it claims. However, I will study the various aspects of the program and give you enough information to make up your own mind.
What’s the real story?
If it is not a scam, perhaps the real question is how effective is it, and, is it worth the investment in my time and money?
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Project Life Mastery
It is my intention to reach a clear conclusion as to the worth of Project Life Mastery so I will run through the positives and negatives. First up, the pros. These include:
- Stefan James has a good reputation and I can’t find many criticisms of his various courses online. The ownership of all of the Project Life Mastery courses are clearly shown and this appears to be a trustworthy company.
- The highest priced program offered by Stefan James is Affiliate Marketing Mastery. The good news is this is a very thorough course which will set you well on the way to achieving a successful business if followed properly. All essential topics are covered and there are over 50 interesting videos and PDF files to study. In addition, there are various webinars organized which are the perfect time to ask questions and interact with like-minded people.
- I really liked that you can choose which courses you wish to do with no issues. They are all offered as valuable options, but I didn’t feel pressured into taking all of them. Some other programs I have taken have high-pressure tactics to make the “upsell” feel forced upon you and this was noticeably different. I very much appreciated this point.
- The consumer reviews on sites like glassdoor.com and consumeraffairs.com had nothing bad to say about Project Life Mastery which is highly unusual and likely indicates a low level of dissatisfied customers. The vast majority of independent reviews I found online were positive.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee, which seems to be a real offer. I didn’t avail of this, as I enjoyed the course, but if, for whatever reason, it is not for you this is a legitimate offer. Circumstances can change, and we can never be certain what will happen next in life, so the offer of a refund is always reassuring. I thought it demonstrated confidence in the program and that very few people who sign up would be dissatisfied.
I have liked many things about these courses and also for the free content so far, but please permit me to run through some of the cons associated with the programs. These include:
- If you end up doing all of the courses – it will get pricey. There are seven basic courses, some of which are monthly, and some a fixed fee, which varies widely in cost from as little as $27 up to nearly $2,000. I will not say that they’re expensive, as I was generally impressed with the content, but it can be a lot of money to find. If this is a concern for you, there are staggered payment terms offered over three months and it is always a good idea to keep an eye out for any promos or discounts.
- Some people did say that all of this information is available for free online and can be found through Google. This is partly true for any program of this nature as there is a lot of free marketing info available, but I think that is unfair in this case. These are comprehensive courses that go deeper than most, on behavior and mindset, and not just regular sales tactics.
- If I had one particular criticism of Project Life Mastery it would be that it tends to downplay just how much hard work is required to make a success of these businesses. Whether it is affiliate marketing, ebooks or something similar, you are unlikely to become successful without being dedicated and putting in a lot of effort. Please be sure that you are willing to put in enough time in order to get full value from these programs.
We have seen that there is a lot of positives and a few negatives with Stefan James’ programs.
I can’t emphasize this enough…
Make sure you have enough time to dedicate to this program and there is a lot to be learned here.
Please keep reading… I have carefully considered these courses and I am about to render my verdict…
I thought there was a lot to like in Stefan James’ Project Life Mastery courses. The various different programs were structured in an organized way and contained interesting and useful content. Stefan James presents himself well and he is an inspiring person. He made me feel confident that I could improve myself in different facets of my life, not just my business.
The price can start to build up when you subscribe to all of the courses, but there is no commitment or timeframe to study them all. If finance is an issue, you can study over a period of time or take advantage of the staggered payment terms which are offered. Project Life Mastery does offer great value for what you get, so work your way through the different topics step by step and you will appreciate the care taken in planning the lessons.
Excerpt of his Youtube:
I completely recommend Project Life Mastery. It represents good value for money and it gives you several different options to build a good business online. You have access to Stefan James to ask him questions or solve issues which arise, and you can even sign up for a reasonably priced mentoring course which features regular one on one sessions. You can have a look at the extensive free material offered on the website and select which topics you will choose to study first.
I am confident that Project Life Mastery will help your business succeed!