Have you heard of the breathtaking profits being made in Clickbank Affiliate Marketing? Are you keen to learn more details?
There are some amazing claims being made about the effectiveness of the Profit Engine method of using Facebook ads to market affiliate opportunities. It seems that people who adhere to their methods are making $1,000’s in profits with minimal investment.
Introduction: Profit Engine
Do you aspire to a better life? Luxurious living conditions with all of the money that you will ever need? It seems a million miles away, doesn’t it? An impossible dream?
What if I told you it is perfectly possible? All you need is the right business, the right training and the right people guiding you… Perhaps Profit Engine is the product to show you how to become wealthy with a secure future?
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
Join me while I do a thorough Profit Engine Review…
I will analyze the positives and negatives and help you decide if it is the best business opportunity for you. Why does it matter?
Well, in order to make money online you need to make the right choices and find the best opportunities… I will help you decide if this is a legit product!
Keep reading… the information you require is only a few scrolls away…
How Can we Use Profit Engine?
Profit Engine is a marketing training program which teaches us to sell affiliate marketing using Facebook ads. It was created by well-known industry specialists Mark Ling, Gerry Cramer, and Rob Jones. Basically, you will be an affiliate promoting other people’s products and services in return for a commission.
This is a total package which shows us a three-step program to achieve success. It claims that you can make a profit with no products of your own or inventory, no email list, and minimal financial risk.
This all sounds superb! But before we get too excited, let me review the program and make a recommendation to you as to how much you will benefit from this.
There are so many products around which claim they can make you a fortune, so it is appropriate to ask – is it a scam?
As far as I can tell so far, Profit Engine seems like a legitimate operation and they include what they say they do, so they are not a scam. Perhaps the better question is how much will I learn from this and will it help me secure a successful online business?
Let’s study the program further and I will help you reach a conclusion about the viability and effectiveness of Profit Engine.
How much does the Course cost?
On the Website of Profit Engine you can find three ways of paying for he course, each varying in their cost. You can pay one-time $2,497 or three instalments each $997, making a total of $2,991. If you cannot afford any one the two options, they also offer a PayPal Credit with no payments or interest in the first six months.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Profit Engine
In order to get a clearer picture of Profit Engine, I will run through the positives and negatives. First up, the pros.
- There is no requirement to have your own products or any inventory. There are some horror stories out there of people getting stuck with huge quantities of stock and being unable to sell it. Who wants to be stuck with 1,000 rubber ducks? It reduces the risk if you are only selling other people’s products and receiving a commission.
- You don’t need to be based in the USA to run this business. This could be an attractive option if you are planning to travel or settle overseas. Living on a paradise island sounds awesome! Having the freedom to run this business from anywhere with an internet connection is a major pro in my opinion. Just about everyone I know wants to travel or try living overseas. Imagine being able to take your business with you…
- The training program lasts for 8 weeks and there is then an ongoing weekly live question and answer session. This is important as you have a way to get feedback on any issues that you may be facing.
We have seen that this product has various positives, so let’s look at some of the cons.
- When I studied affiliate marketing using Facebook ads online I found that many people comment about the risk of having your ad account suddenly closed. It seems Facebook is not a fan of allowing affiliate ads and you can suddenly lose your account. This is a potential risk which is not addressed by Profit Engine. For the price I paid, it should have been as it seems to be a concern for many people.
- Paid Ads can work out to be quite expensive, so you will need to have an extra budget to allow for that while you are growing your business. When you add this to the price of the course, the investment in this course starts to look high.
- The claims in the advertising are over the top. It is not reasonable to expect to be earning $1,000’s in 15 minutes. Could it happen? Sure, anything is possible, but it is important to manage your expectations. If you read the free e-book that the owners of Profit Engine offer, they admit this. Please don’t be taken in by unrealistic claims. If you choose to use this business method, there is a lot of dedication needed!
- The price is quite high. I paid $2,497 which is a lot of money for anyone to find. However, the money-making potential offered by this program does make it an investment worth considering. It is a good idea to watch out for special offers or payment terms which are offered from time to time.
- One thing which was played down was how much hard work Facebook ads can be. They need to be regularly updated and monitored, so some of the claims that you can be successful with a few minutes work per day seem unlikely.
I can’t emphasize this enough! Making a success of an online business takes hard work and dedication. There are no shortcuts and “get rich quick” schemes don’t work.
You need to be prepared to study and then have plenty of time to work to make your business a success!
Keep reading… I am ready to make my final conclusion as to the viability of Profit Engine…
What are they Saying Online about the Profit Engine Course?
I have reviewed many of these types of business course and I always start by looking at a selection of other people’s opinions. There is a lot to be learned reading through YouTube, message boards like Reddit, and other review sites.
In some cases there is some honest feedback and sometimes it is obvious someone is trying to sell an affiliate product or run down a competitor. I like the feedback on Facebook, as I find it mostly honest and informative. I would like to share the following comment with you:
I have given you my honest review of Profit Engine course and although I reached a relatively negative conclusion, some other people may have a different opinion.
It is important to make the right choice when paying for an info product such as this. It is worth spending a little time looking at other opinions and I do hope that you gain some interesting information from this.
My Conclusion for Profit Engine
I have concluded that although this is a legit product, I have some doubts about how much value is offered at this price point.
I did like the flexibility this business model offered. I plan to travel in the future, so I was interested that this is a business which can be run from anywhere.
The amount of hard work to make this business successful was understated by Profit Engine, they really should emphasize just how much investment in time and money is required to become successful using this business model.
I believe the price is too high for what you receive with Profit Engine. I also have concerns that Facebook will crackdown on affiliate ads and you will have issues arising from that.
I cannot recommend Profit Engine, and I suggest you look at some alternatives before you part with your money.