Have you heard about the huge profits being reported by Print on Demand companies? Does it sound like something you would like to be involved in?
Michael Shih, along with his partner Fred Lam, has created an interesting business course called Print Profits. It is a video course which teaches you how to set up a business which prints a clients custom design on an object such as a t-shirt or cup and delivers to the client directly from the printer.
It has the advantage of not using dropshipping from China or having to hold stock. Custom design is increasingly popular and finding a way to supply through e-commerce is an interesting and potentially lucrative idea.
Potential of Print on Demand
E-commerce has been growing by around 14-17% per annum for the past eight years, so there is certainly a positive trend.
Do you dream about having your own successful business? Hitting the big time?
It seems a long way away currently doesn’t it? An impossible dream?
I think you will agree when I say something has to change for the better?
Well, what if I tell you all of this is possible? You can achieve this with the right business model, some first-rate training and the right attitude.
Join me, while I study the value for money and the opportunities presented by Print Profits and the Print on Demand business model. It could be a way for you to make your dreams become a reality!
The information you require is just a few scrolls away…
Print Profits Review: A course by Michael Shih and Fred Lam
There are a vast array of business courses available online, and it would be fair to say that they vary widely in quality. It may be the case that you have tried some and been unimpressed, or even worse, felt like you were scammed. It would be reasonable to ask, how is Print Profits different – is it a scam?
It would be best if you make your own mind up about this, but I will provide you with enough information to make an informed opinion.
To my mind, the course has good reviews and appears to be popular so it is not a scam.
Perhaps the more important questions are – will this program help me start a viable business, and how can you actually use this?
I will study the course further, and answer these points later in my review.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Print Profits
To further analyze the opportunities with Print on Demand I wish to run through the positives and negatives of this program. First up, the pros. These include:
- One big advantage the Print Profits business model has over dropshipping or Amazon FBA is that you don’t need inventory. It overcomes a major issue with dealing with unreliable suppliers who let you down. Here you simply collect the order and payment and send the product to be printed and sent to the buyer. What could be simpler?
- This program is extremely suitable for newcomers to e-commerce or for those who have tried and failed before. The business process is quite simple and there is very little requirement for advance investment. In my opinion, it is a perfect way to start an online business.
- There is a huge amount of competition for e-commerce stores today and finding the right niche products is a constant, time-consuming challenge. The Print Profits business model solves both of those issues as the concept, design, and order come from the client there will be little competition to consider and you only have to provide the design they ask for.
- The Print Profits private community is available to all subscribers and it is the perfect place to mix with like-minded people and Print on Demand Whatever issue you may be facing, there will be somebody available to discuss it with you. You will never feel alone during the more difficult times and you will be able to use the community as a way to maintain your motivation and will to succeed.
- Joining the program also means that you will receive mentorship from Michael Shih the founder of the course himself. Aside from the video online training sessions, there are live online sessions where you can ask questions and learn from Michaels years of experience in the industry.
As with even the best business courses, there are always a few negatives to consider. Some of the cons associated with this program are:
- The current price when I enrolled was $997 which may be a lot of money to find for some people, especially those who are just starting out in business. However, I do believe the business represents good value for money, so I will not say it is expensive. If this is an issue for you, keep checking for special offers as there may be a discount or payment terms available.
- There is something a little different about this program as it is all in a video format and does not come with printed materials. This is not necessarily a problem, but there may be those people who prefer a written element and may take some time to adjust. In my opinion, this is not a huge issue and a minor inconvenience at best.
- Nothing is ever as easy as the promotion for these type of courses imply. There is still a great deal of work involved and the same goes for Print Profits. You need to dedicate plenty of time to study the program and then the hard work starts with setting up, promoting and growing your Print on Demand business.
I can’t emphasize this enough…
Running an online business takes a lot of time and effort and there are no shortcuts. This is not a “get rich quick” scheme, so if you plan to invest your time and money in this program please make sure you have sufficient time to give it the attention it deserves in order to get full value from it.
Please keep reading… my conclusion will contain my final verdict…
I found Print Profits to be a simple way to start an online business and a business model which has less competition than a typical dropshipping or Amazon FBA businesses.
It also overcomes the issue of having to hold stock or constantly find a new niche of products by requiring no stock to be held and the designs for the product only coming from the client.
If a loved one of mine was looking to get started in e-commerce I would recommend Print on Demand as a great place to get started.
A major plus with the program is that you get mentorship from Michael Shih and access to the Print Profits private community. These were both really impressive features and a good way to learn more about the business.
This business model is a viable alternative to the typical Amazon FBA or Shopify dropshipping model.
What’s the real story?
I do recommend Michael Shih’s Print Profits. I believe that Print on Demand is a good opportunity and you will get value for money from this course and learn a lot.