Teeka Tiwari’s Palm Beach Confidential offers investment advice for cryptocurrency. It features 12 monthly newsletters with additional informative video content. There are many positive reviews online where buyers seem happy with the investment tips they have received. So, is it legit? Well, in my opinion, it does contain the information and tips that it claims, but I would like to investigate further to see if this is a worthy product to recommend.
Keep reading as the information you require is just a few scrolls down…
Cryptocurrency Newsletter: Legit or Scam?
Firstly, I would like to say, there is a lot of good information included in the Palm Beach Confidential, it does include 12 monthly newsletters as claimed as well as training videos and Teeka Tiwari offers the next subscription completely free if the recommendations contained do not result in a 1,000% profit.
If you were to ask me, is it a scam? I would reply, it depends on how you define scam. I do not doubt that people have made a profit using these recommendations, but the likelihood of consistently achieving profits of this size seem remote.
This is an interesting concept as a way to make big profits in a way that certainly has happened to other people, so I will investigate the pros and cons and reach a conclusion.
Is this your way to a rich and prosperous future?
It seems a long way away, doesn’t it?
There is no doubt that people have made huge profits by investing in cryptocurrency…
Review of the Pros & Cons for Palm Beach Confidential
Teeka Tiwari has certainly come up with an interesting concept for his newsletter, and the fact that he has subscribers who speak favorably about it means it must have some merit. Therefore I will consider the pros and cons of this product in order to be able to make a proper conclusion as to its value. Some of the pros include:
- Teeka Tiwari has a reputation as a cryptocurrency expert and he teams with the well-known and popular Glenn Beck for various online “webinar” projects. He also has an extensive business background which includes being one of the youngest people ever recruited by Lehman Brothers and raising to the rank of Vice President. He is knowledgeable and many people have good things to say about his investment advice.
- Cryptocurrency is a proven method to get rich very quickly. It has actually happened to many people already! The trick is to find the right new one before it blooms, and then sell up and get out at the right moment. The Palm Beach Confidential aims to arm you with the information to do just that.
- The Palm Beach Confidential has made successful recommendations with spectacular profits claimed before the cryptocurrency stabilized. They offer good practical advice about when to get out while ahead.
Although Teeka Tiwari’s Palm Beach Confidential has many positive reviews online, in order to reach a proper conclusion I would like to consider the cons to this product. Some of these include:
- The majority of the marketing for the Palm Beach Confidential appears to be done through affiliate marketing which is no bad thing in itself but would explain some of the more “over the top” positive reviews for this product. Some reviewer’s neutrality will be tested by the offer of a high commission rate for a referral. This may well explain the various uncritical positive reviews which can be found online.
- This product aims directly to those people who are susceptible to “get rich quick” schemes. Who wouldn’t love the idea of getting wealthy through a few simple investments? I know I would! Unfortunately, the world seldom works out that way, and the marketing here glosses over the potential loses far too often. If getting rich through cryptocurrencies was so easy, everybody would be doing it!
- The price of this product is troubling. Yes, Teeka Tiwari has an impressive business background and can be considered a cryptocurrency expert, but pricing is in the thousands of dollars ($3,500 seems to be the most widely quoted price) for just a monthly newsletter. I realize greed can lead people to pay huge sums for well-presented investment advice but there a huge unknown factor at play with cryptocurrencies and I would urge caution before you part with such a large amount of money.
- Online research that you can do yourself could lead you to reach the same investment conclusions. As cryptocurrency is such a new phenomenon, it is doubtful anyone at all can offer safe advice. So much is affected by rumor and conjecture at this point, that your guess may be as good as anyone else as to where the market will head next. In my opinion, there is very little that can be considered “safe” investment advice in this business sector.
- The claims of huge profits are massively overstated. While some people undoubtedly have become very wealthy through the cryptocurrency boom the claims from Palm Beach Confidential of making massive profits and 1,000% guarantees are just so unlikely that they can’t be taken seriously. If there was any credible investment advisor who could seriously guarantee such profits he would be more popular than Warren Buffett! There would be queue a mile long outside of his door!
While all of the claims of huge profits do sound wonderful, especially to a newbie, I fear the marketing here is overblown and we should manage our expectations.
The Palm Beach Confidential: My Conclusion
One of my biggest fears for the Palm Beach Confidential Review is that greed blinkers peoples objectivity and the marketing for this newsletter certainly tries to take advantage of that fact!
There were elements of this newsletter that were well thought out and gave good advice and I hope that the claims of people making big profits from the advice are so. However, the grand claims seem simply too good to be true!
The way this is marketed is clearly appealing to those people who are desperate to get rich by any means necessary, even if it means cutting corners. This is a risky strategy as investing without proper knowledge is never a good idea and a few newsletters are not going to be enough to teach us enough about the complex world of cryptocurrency. There are no shortcuts!
I can’t emphasize this enough!
The claims made about this newsletter lack credibility. If such huge profits were remotely possible on a regular basis all of the people involved with this newsletter would be billionaires and focus on managing their money rather than selling a newsletter!
In my opinion, although there is some good advice contained in the Palm Beach Confidential, due to the high price and the lack of credibility of the claims they make, I can not recommend this newsletter…
Randi Lee Harper is the creator behind Good Game Auto Blocker, a tool that aims to fight harassment on social media. It had great success at helping mitigate some of the challenges in dealing with targeted harassment from online mobs, and Randi Lee Harper left her long career in the tech industry to go full-time with this. Randi Lee Harper knows she can make bigger, better things.