Have you read about the fortunes being made through Shopify? Have you ever fancied getting involved in the growing world of dropshipping? Over 2 billion people are expected to buy goods online in 2020, so there is a huge demand.
Kevin Zhang has a potentially exciting course available called Ecommerce millionaire Mastery. I will do a thorough examination of the course and give you my honest review to help you decide if it will help you make your fortune.
We all want a luxury life with great overseas trips, a sporty car, and a big new house.
What if I were to tell you, it is possible to have all of that in one year?
It seems unlikely, doesn’t it? Just a dream?
It is possible! With the right business and plenty of hard work, it is achievable!
Follow me…I will look at what Kevin Zhang has to offer and see if it is the best course for you.
The key information that you need is just a few scrolls away…
Who is Kevin Zhang?
Kevin Zhang is a young entrepreneur and the owner of Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery.
He claims to have started small and build a lucrative dropshipping business through Shopify in a short period.
He now devotes his time between his dropshipping business and teaching others how to achieve similar success. He has build credibility through interviews with such high profile platforms as Forbes, Entrepreneur, and MSNBC.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery – is it a Scam?
There are things that I have read about the attitude of Kevin Zhang that I am not a fan of, but if you ask me – is it a scam? I will say no. It does include the coursework that is promised, and there is useful information.
The bigger question is, does it teach you enough to start a successful Shopify business?
The answer to that is – it is unlikely. It is missing too many vital methods, particularly when it comes to advertising.
What is offered by Kevin Zhang?
There may be other courses upcoming (Kevin has alluded to this online), but Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery is the main one being promoted at the time of writing.
The claim is that it is a complete course that will teach you everything that you need to know to set up a high-earning Shopify store.
Kevin Zhang claims he will teach you to build brand awareness and gain customer loyalty by offering excellent value.
He claims to have real-life experience in dropshipping and to have earned 20 million dollars from a starting point of $3k.
What is the price?
The current price on the website for Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery is $1,997, but they claim a price increase to knelt $4,000 is imminent. There is also an option to pay $2,500 over five installments.
I also noticed an offer for a $200 “start-up plan” during the free webinar. I could find no other details online, so I am not sure what is included in that package.
Pros and Cons of Kevin Zhang’s Course
To help you decide if this is an excellent course to help you build your eCommerce business, I will look at the main advantages and disadvantages of Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery.
- There is some useful free YouTube content from Kevin Zhang. It is worth checking out his channel to see if you like his style of explaining things.
- Kevin claims to be different than some other online “gurus.” He is said to have made $20 million from his own dropshipping business, so he is well aware of the ins and outs and will be able to share relevant and up-to-date information.
- Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery is advertised as a complete course to help beginners and those who already have an existing Shopify store.
These are just a few of the positives; for balance, we should look at the negatives…
- Price is an issue. $1997 is on the high side for a relatively straightforward dropshipping course that doesn’t seem to include much innovation. For that price, I would expect something thoroughly covering all of the latest methods.
- Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery only covers one way to get traffic – through Facebook ads. It overlooks the many other ways to collect clients.
And what will happen if you get the Facebook ads wrong? Your business will fail!
- The program appears to seriously underestimate how much work it takes to build a successful eCommerce business. Just updating Facebook ads is time-consuming, and there is plenty of other mundane tasks to carry out.
- There is a disturbing pattern of dishonesty. For example, the webinar is said to be live, and it is clearly prerecorded, so there is no way to ask questions. There are various other examples alluded to online also.
- The Facebook Group is built up as a place that you can interact with other entrepreneurs, and regularly ask questions directly to Kevin.
There are many reports online that state the opposite. There are only announcements from Kevin, and no feedback and any awkward questions are screened out, or they will get you banned and blocked. It is not good enough for a course that charges as much as this one!
A Quick Overview of Pros and Cons
There were some even harsher things said about Kevin Zhang online, which I couldn’t correctly verify, but it is safe to say that he has upset many people, and they have a low opinion about his course.
If you are interested in the Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery course, I recommend that you start with some of the free YouTube videos and then do some more research. I would be surprised if many people are making much income using these methods.
What do other people online say about Kevin Zhang?
I always like to look at what others are saying online when I research someone, so I looked at the typical places such as YouTube, Medium, Quora, etc. about Kevin Zhang.
He has a loyal following on YouTube, so he must be doing something right, but I think some people are hoping to make affiliate sales by speaking highly about the course.
There is a lot of criticism about his methods elsewhere online, and many people feel that they didn’t get their money’s worth.
There is also a video that reports some particularly nasty things about the tactics used by Kevin.
Overall there seems to be a lot more negativity than positivity online about Kevin Zhang.
Kevin Zhang: In Conclusion
Although there are some likable things about Kevin Zhang, such as his communication skills and free YouTube videos, I felt that his Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery course didn’t include enough new information to justify the high price.
I also felt that he made the business sound too simple.
I can’t emphasize this enough…
Nobody is going to create a six-figure income working for an hour a day! It is just not realistic.
I cannot recommend Kevin Zhang’s Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery. There is too much reliance on Facebook ads and not enough new information about how to grow your Shopify business for the price.
It would be best if you kept looking for a course that will give you more for your money.