Chris Winter has an impressive background and a decent online presence. We will investigate the pros and cons of this course and decide is it legit? Many of us are looking for a decent business opportunity which can lead us to an easier life working for ourselves. Is this it, or is it a scam?
Finding your dream lifestyle is possible, there are many opportunities available, the question is, is Kallzu Ads the best choice?
The perfect dream for the future would be a luxurious life with a high income, big house and an easy to run business.
Today that seems hard to imagine doesn’t it? It seems a world away…
The right opportunity to enable your dream lifestyle to happen is definitely out there and we will discover if Chris Winter’s Kallzu Ads is the right way to achieve a prosperous future.
Please keep reading and we will find the facts regarding this business opportunity.
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
Chris Winter’s Kallzu Ads – Is it a Scam?
Kallzu Ads is a comprehensive training program and includes plenty of online backup and a good 24/7 support service so if you ask, is it a scam? I would say no.
The bigger question is whether the effectiveness is overemphasized and the difficulties you will face are downplayed. This business is clearly not as straightforward as stated.
Review of the Pros and Cons of Kallzu Ads.
There are some very effective things included in Chris Winter’s course. It features quite comprehensive information. Let’s take a look at some of the pros:
● Live 24/7 Support. This is one of the elements of the program I was most impressed with. There is a 24/7 option to discuss any issues you are facing. This does show confidence that they can help you make the information provided work.
● Payment terms of up to 8 months are offered. There is an option to pay a downpayment and schedule the balance of the payments over a period of time. This does show confidence that people will be keen to complete the course.
● The Members area. This is an effective way of getting tips on how to find clients and grow your business.
● There is a decent YouTube presence with clear advice. Clearly, Chris Winter has put a lot of thought into this and it would certainly reassure a potential client.
● Customized WordPress themes are included. These would be particularly useful for those people without much writing or web design skill.
● Bonus live events included with industry experts. Twice a year you will be invited to a free live event which features some impressive guest speakers. It is a real opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
● Decent online testimony on the effectiveness. There are many people online who attest to the effectiveness of this program.
● 30-day money back guarantee. This seems to be a real offer, and as long as you follow the stated requirements it will be honored.
If anything Chris Winter’s Kallzu Ads seems too good to be true, so we should consider the cons associated with this program. These include:
● You need to be serious and “all-in” to make this work. This program is no “get rich quick” scheme that will lead to instant success.
● “Call only Ads” have some flaws. Some users report up to 50% wrong number calls. Keywords do not allow for an exact match to the business you are promoting and it appears no progress is being made on how to overcome this.
● One out of three Call only Ads doesn’t result in an actual phone call when clicked. The client presses the ad in Google, the keyboard comes up with the number, but they don’t make the actual call. This is a weak point and shows Inefficiency in this type of advertising.
● The Kallzu Ads method cannot utilize remarketing. When the potential client surfs away there is no facility offered to remarket your product or service. Many people believe remarketing is the future of the industry, so this is a weakness, and means you are missing out on a powerful tool. There is no way to stay in touch with the potential client who only considers using your product or service.
● Call only Ads mean nobody actually goes to your website. This means there is no way to build a relationship.
● Many people don’t track the results of the Call only Ads. The fantastic claims made for the effectiveness of this type of advertising may not hold up to scrutiny.
Sorry for all those Notes, but there’s more to come.. Just being honest here!
● The Methods are only effective in industries where they struggle to get calls. There are more constructive marketing methods for most industries. Website clicks which take advantage of the remarketing opportunities are likely to be more successful.
● The Kallzu Methods are not as effective as stated. It is nowhere near the 100% of people who are prompted to call who actually make the call. Industry experts say approximately 4% is more accurate.
● Advertising methods where you are given the option to call or to visit the website are more effective. As many as 80-90% of potential clients follow through in some way using this method.
● People don’t like to be pigeonholed and forced to call. Many potential clients will be lost as they are searching online for a reason. They may not appreciate feeling compelled to make a phone call.
● Kallzu Ads offer no free preview. There is no way to get a proper feel for the course unless parting with a large sum of money. Even the Facebook group is closed unless you pay the course fee.
● They make everything sound so easy and deemphasize how many struggles you may face. In my opinion, they should be more clear with the challenges involved when implementing this program. Nothing is this easy, if it were, we would all be doing it!
Chris Winter has an inspiring story and I was initially enthusiastic about this program, but I felt the need to dig deeper. When reading and watching the experiences of others all was not as the marketing promised.
Potential client’s resist being forced to call, so lost phone calls lead to a limited conversion rate. In my opinion, the effectiveness of this method is overstated.
The training is not a scam exactly, but it is not all that it promises to be either. It may very well be possible to use this training to effectively add to your marketing strategy with some extremely hard work, but there are surely better options to consider.
There are some excellent choices online where you can plan and grow your own business and you may wish to consider other options before you enroll and pay for this course.