Are you interested in improving your Amazon, dropshipping or e-commerce business? Would a tool to help you find the best and easiest to sell products be helpful?
Jungle Scout is a tool which specializes in product research and finding suitable items from aliexpress.com to sell using FBA via Amazon. One of the biggest challenges for this business is deciding which niche of products to sell as there is a huge amount of competition, so any help you can get will be useful and time-saving.
There are various similar products available, so some of you may be thinking – is it legit? My reply would be, the product does do what it claims to and offers some great training and customer service, so it does appear to be legit. Perhaps the bigger issue is how much of an improvement in sales can my business expect?
Do you daydream of an easy life? A time when money worries are gone forever?
What if I tell you your ideal business which will make your dreams come true is out there somewhere? Perhaps Amazon dropshipping is the way, and Jungle Scout is the key to developing your business?
Jungle Scout – is it legit?
My initial impression of Jungle Scout was positive. It has generally favorable reviews online and is a user-friendly product which saves time and gets good results. If you were to ask me – is it legit? I would say certainly not, but please keep reading while I investigate further and reach your own conclusion.
Jungle Scout claims to be an effective product research tool, so I will now have a look at its pros and cons in an effort to reach a definitive conclusion as to its value.
Join me while I analyze the pros and cons of this product and decide on how effective it will be in helping you to grow your business…
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Jungle Scout
As with everything in life, there are positives and negatives associated with Jungle Scout. I want to consider the pros and cons and get a more detailed understanding of the product. Firstly, the pros and some of these are:
- There is a 24/7 customer service “success” team. I was especially impressed with this, as in many similar tools there can be communication issues and actually receiving practical advice is not straightforward. With Jungle Scout a lot of effort has been put in to actually help people who subscribe. Getting professional and quick responses to solve problems that arise is a simple process here.
- It is extremely user-friendly. I freely admit that I am not the most technically gifted person, but even I found this tool easy to use. In order to get the most value from this product you need to study the supplied training program which I found easy to follow, but searching for products and finding data to analyze is a straightforward process.
- There are various different versions available which appeal to different budgets. There are the web browser, chrome extension, lite, standard and business versions available, amongst others. There will be a choice for whatever budget you have. I suggest you look through the Junglescout website and find the best option for your business.
- Subscribers have regular access to “webinars” which are basically online seminars where you can get lessons from some of the top industry experts. I found this a great way to learn from those people with more experience than me and it was helpful to be able to ask questions and get feedback on the issues I was facing.
- There is an effective “product tracker”. If you are interested in a potential new item to sell and there is not enough data or feedback to convince you to sell it, you may track its sales and how it trends in the marketplace.
We have seen some of the pros, so it is time to take a look at the cons. Some of these include:
- Some other similar tools in this category have more features and perform faster searches. There have also been online comments that the addition of better step-by-step videos would be helpful. In my opinion, this is a reasonable point about Jungle Scout, but hardly a big deal. The tools that are available are effective and the time difference for searches is only minimal.
- The data provided is affected by the market. The products which are recommended have predictions for likely future sales and of course, the market is changeable, so there is a question mark over how accurate this data can be. In my opinion, the way to consider this is that Jungle Scout is a tool to help you decide on which products to choose, but it is not infallible. It is not a replacement for common sense and business acumen. Use it in the right way and it is extremely useful.
- There is no free trial. This can be an issue if you have had a bad experience with a similar product before as trust becomes an issue. What I can recommend is that you do your due diligence and get a cross section of reviews online before you make a decision on whether Jungle Scout is worth your investment. There is a conditional 14-day money back guarantee, so that should go some way to alleviating your doubts about trying this product.
So we have seen that Jungle Scout has many strong points and a few weaker ones. I am now ready to give my final verdict.
Please keep reading for my final conclusion…
I had a generally positive impression of the Jungle Scout tool from the beginning, it is easy to use and is a great way to save time when deciding which products to sell on Amazon. The customer service was definitely one of the best features and that considered along with the regular “webinars” made me feel confident any questions I had would be properly dealt with.
There are several alternatives to Jungle Scout on the market,but I found it a really effective option, especially when doing Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA).
If you are genuine about building a successful dropshipping business, finding the correct niche of products to sell will be one of your most important challenges. The Jungle Scout tool will be really helpful for this and In my opinion, it will prove to be a wise investment. I have concluded that this is the best tool for researching products in this price range and I give it my wholehearted recommendation. Try it and you won’t be disappointed.
Randi Lee Harper is the creator behind Good Game Auto Blocker, a tool that aims to fight harassment on social media. It had great success at helping mitigate some of the challenges in dealing with targeted harassment from online mobs, and Randi Lee Harper left her long career in the tech industry to go full-time with this. Randi Lee Harper knows she can make bigger, better things.