Have you ever wondered how people build a passive income which gives them an easy life? Would you like to learn how to do it?
Anik Singal has become a well-known internet personality and has recently presented his latest product… Inbox Blueprint 2.0 which he claims is a fast way to get a regular income.
The system works by creating a landing page to collect leads, supplying them with your offers and then making a profit when they buy something. This principle will lead to creating a business which will supply a good long-term passive income.
Have you ever dreamed of owning a successful business which is simple to manage? Perhaps to have enough free time to work on your golf game?
It seems impossible, doesn’t it? Just a dream?
Well, you can achieve this by running a business which is set up to provide you with a passive income…
Join me while I study Income Blueprint 2.0 in more depth. It might be the program which will inspire your success.
The information you need is just a few scrolls away…
Anik Singal’s Inbox Blueprint 2.0 – is it a Scam?
There are so many programs available these days which promise a lifelong passive income that it is easy to become a skeptic. Perhaps you have been disappointed by one before? You may think – what will be different with Inbox Blueprint 2.0? Is it a scam?
I think it is best if you make your own mind up about this. However, I will endeavor to provide you with my input as I investigate this product further.
Here’s the deal…
In my opinion, Anik Singal has produced several successful courses and generally has got good reviews and has a great reputation. The course contains what it claims to, so it is no scam.
Maybe we are better off asking…
How can you actually use this, and will I get value for money?
I will consider these questions and answer in my conclusion.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Inbox Blueprint 2.0
In order to give you a clearer picture of the value of this program, I will run through some of the pros and cons. First up, let’s look at some of the pros:
- One thing that impressed me about Anik Singal immediately, was that he has a good reputation. When I searched for him online, just about everything I read was positive. Either Anik has an incredible PR team or he is doing something right!
It is similar with his Inbox Blueprint 2.0 course, there are very few negative reviews. This may partly be due to his affiliate program, but it is still unusual.
- This is a completely automated system. It is a business model designed to make you a passive income. The concept is that it does not require you to do much after set up and most things are handled for you. This includes advertising, writing email copy etc. I think it is an interesting concept and it is clearly working for many people.
- I was impressed by the backup I received after subscribing. There is unlimited support available and there are 4 live training sessions per month with Anik. Compared to many other courses this is outstanding. In addition, there is an active 24/7 private community which is populated by like-minded people who have already faced the same challenges that you will come up against. This is a perfect opportunity to get advice and feedback on developing your business.
- This is a popular course which offers a great affiliate marketing opportunity. If you are persuaded that this is an effective course, maybe you should consider becoming an affiliate. I have always believed that the key to selling something, is to have actually used it and to believe it is a good product. There are certainly many good points to promote this program.
- There are lots of bonuses included when you subscribe. It is all useful material also. Things like the “6-week Fast Start Program” and “Traffic Academy” were full of interesting content and added value to the package.
We have seen some truly outstanding positives to Inbox Blueprint 2.0, so we should also consider some of the negatives. The cons include:
- There are a couple of things in the program’s promotion which could be misleading. Anik Singal does claim that it is 100% automated which will make people think zero work is required. That is just not the case as there is a considerable amount of hard work to do while setting up your business. It is only automated AFTER that point. I think this is just a bit of “creative” advertising and no big deal – I have certainly seen worse!
- There is a relatively high price of $1497. I won’t say it is expensive as the course has a lot to offer, but it is a lot of money to find, especially when you are starting out. If this is a concern, there is a 3 step payment option. You should also watch out for any promo deals which are offered from time to time.
- A slight negative for me was that there is no free trial. Perhaps the course is so popular that Anik didn’t feel compelled to offer this.
I enjoyed working my way through Inbox Blueprint 2.0 and thought it had a lot of good things to offer, along with a few weaker parts.
I can’t emphasize this enough…
There is still a lot of work to do if you subscribe to this course and it will take some patience before you start seeing significant income.
Please keep reading as I am ready to give my final verdict…
Inbox Blueprint 2.0 has a good reputation and is a popular choice. I did appreciate the backup and assistance I was given after subscribing and felt that the program worked effectively.
It is true that the claims by Anik Singal that the program is 100% automated and everything is done for you is an exaggeration, but this business model is a lot easier to run when compared to most others.
I recommend Inbox Blueprint 2.0 and believe it is a good choice for someone who is looking to build a regular passive income.
Here’s the real story…
If you follow the training and listen to the advice given by Anik Singal, this is a great opportunity. After the setup and launch (the hard work!) the business is pretty much 100% automated.
It is an interesting option which represents good value for money and I recommend you give it a try!