Have you dreamed of owning your own Social Media Marketing Agency (SMMA) business? Having your own business which can bring you great profits and a luxury lifestyle…
Iman Gadzhi’s Six Figure SMMA claims to show you how to achieve just that in an easy to follow course with excellent support and back-up.
I will investigate the real opportunity and give you my honest review…
What is Six Figure SMMA by Iman Gadzhi?
This is a training course created by Iman Gadzhi which is also known as Agency Incubator.
Six Figure SMMA is a digital marketing and SMMA info product. It claims to be able to help everyone from college dropouts, students, existing agency owners, entrepreneurs, or anyone with the time and determination to create their own successful social media marketing agencies.
It contains a step-by-step guide to finding clients, selling them your services, successfully delivering results and getting paid for them.
There is comprehensive training, various sales scripts and marketing funnels, Q and A sessions, a mastermind group, and a 24/7 coach available to help with any issues you may have.
They claim that they will teach you everything that you need to know to set up a profitable online business.
Who is Iman Gadzhi?
Iman Gadzhi is a young Russian entrepreneur who is based in London. He has an impressive background and in only a few years has achieved great success through his marketing agency called IAG Media.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
He has also become well-known through his popular YouTube channel and widely marketed Six Figure SMMA course.
Is Iman Gadzhi’s Course “6 Figure Social Media Marketing Agency” a Scam?
I can find no evidence that this program is a scam. Iman has a large following on YouTube and has helped many people become a success.
A Social Media Marketing Agency certainly has the potential to make a good income, but I would like to investigate further to see if this program is the best option available and represents value for money.
A Quick Review of the Pros and Cons of Six Figure SMMA
I spent considerable time researching Iman Gadzhi and his info product and decided that there were various relevant pros and cons which I would like to share with you. First up, let’s look at some of the pros.
- There is a dedicated full-time coach on hand 24/7 to assist with any issues that you may have. I found this useful, and it was good to be able to connect with someone who had taken the course and was active in the industry.
- Included in the package is the “ultimate meeting script” which claims to help you close any closable deal. It has clearly been refined using the experience of many sales deals. I believe it will prove useful for anyone who is setting up an SMMA business.
- There is an active private “mastermind” group with the community of people who have taken the Six Figure SMMA course available to answer your questions. There is also Bi-weekly Q and A session with Iman Gadzhi himself to help you stay motivated. This represents considerable value and provides a lot of back-up and support.
We have seen that there are various positives for this info product, so let’s consider some of the negatives.
- The money-back-guarantee is quite restrictive. You must claim your refund within 14 days of starting the course and have viewed less than 20% of the overall content. This is considerably stricter than similar courses and it might indicate a lack of faith in the quality of the product.
- Many people online claim that the Six Figure SMMA course is costly. I think that depends on the personal situation of the client, but it is a large payment for someone who is starting a new business. However, there is a link on the registration page which is for 6 months credit through PayPal. This may be an option worth investigating for some people.
- There is no free trial for this course. Whenever these are available, I usually take advantage of them before I commit to paying for the full course. I see no harm in offering a free trial if the course represents good value. I find it helps me decide if a particular course is right for me, and whether I will feel an affinity with the owner of the program. He does, however, have an active YouTube page with various videos that will give you an idea of how he approaches his training sessions.
- There are several upsells which are promoted with this program. I am one of the people who react badly to being asked to buy more and more things after paying for a course. In this instance, you will need to pay more for outsourcing, software tools, etc. I did not feel that this was made clear enough before I paid for the course.
- A lot of the marketing taught in this program uses Clickfunnels. This is quite an effective way of maximizing profits, but I do feel more of the training should have been dedicated to alternatives. Thrive Themes, Leadpages, and Getresponce are just a few of the alternatives which show great promise. Marketing evolves quickly in the online world and this program doesn’t effectively allow for that.
So, we have seen some of the pros and cons of Six Figure SMMA, and it is now time to look at some other points relevant to this course.
How much does this Info Product Cost?
At the time of writing, Iman Gadzhi’s Six Figure SMMA course is available for a one-time payment of $997.
There are some people online who claim this is a bargain, but I have my doubts. There is certainly some good information available here, but a lot of this information is available online for free or cheaper course options.
I do feel that this info product is seeking to take advantage of those people who are hoping to find a short-cut to success. Unfortunately, that is hard to attain.
Other Opinions about Iman Gadzhi’s Course
When I undertake a review of a new course, I like to get a cross-section of opinions and look to the online community for feedback.
I found some mixed opinions about Six Figure SMMA on Facebook Groups, online message boards, and some other review sites.
In too many cases, people were trying to make affiliate sales or promote a competing program, so it was difficult to get an accurate picture of the quality of this product.
I had better luck on YouTube and Reddit, and there were plenty of useful and honest opinions shared:
Generally, people suggested that this product didn’t represent good value. There are some good points to the course, but overall it is not comprehensive enough and lacks training about how to adjust to changing markets. I have found this YouTube video of an actual student of Iman Gadzhi very interesting and helpful:
My Personal Experience of Iman Gadzhi
I have been following Iman Gadzhi’s YouTube page for a few months and I found some things to admire about him.
I like his confident manner and I think he is strong on helping people improve their mindset and achieve a “can-do” attitude.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
However, for the Six Figure SMMA course, I was less impressed. There are some good points, but far too much of the content is generic and can be found elsewhere.
Six Figure SMMA: My Conclusion
I found myself having some mixed opinions when it came to forming a conclusion for the Six Figure SMMA program.
I quite liked the enthusiasm and presenting style of Iman Gadzhi, but found the overall course lacking. He has plenty of experience in this field, but the quality of the program doesn’t convince me that there is any guarantee of success.
The price is too high for Iman Gadzhi’s Six Figure SMMA and I recommend that you look at some other options before signing up for this course.