Have you been thinking about the huge profits being made via dropshipping using the Shopify business model? Is it time to get involved?
Hayden Bowles is a young man (still a teenager when I signed up for the course) who has started Hacking Shopify Dropshipping which basically teaches about just that – minus the hacking!
(There doesn’t actually appear to be any hacking involved, it just seems to be a jazzy attention-grabbing name for the product.)
Hayden Bowles: Introduction
He describes what he is offering on his sales page as, “In this course, you are going to be taken step-by-step through how to create your Shopify store from scratch, including all of the plugins, apps, and resources you will need. From there I show you the exact blueprint to dominate Instagram influencer and leverage those to crush it will Facebook Ads.”
This all seems very good, so I will conduct a thorough review and see how effective the course actually is, and see whether it offers good value for money.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
Have you ever wanted to become mega wealthy? This is certainly happening for people on Shopify in 2019… so – why not you?
It seems too hard to achieve right now, doesn’t it? A world away? Well, you can achieve this if you find the right products, get the right training and work extremely hard. Join me… I will analyze Hacking Shopify Dropshipping and consider – is it legit?
I will give my input on the opportunity it offers. It might be your way to get rich! To make your dreams become a reality…
The information you require is just a few scrolls away…
Hacking Shopify Dropshipping by Hayden Bowles – is it a Scam?
There are so many dropshipping courses available online these days that it is difficult to decide which ones represent value for money. Perhaps you have already tried one and felt let-down or scammed even! You would be right in thinking, how is Hayden Bowles different – is it a scam?
This is something you should decide for yourself, but I will give you my input so you can make an informed opinion.
In my opinion, the course does offer a full curriculum which covers the topics mentioned in the advertising – so it is not a scam. I believe the more important questions are – will I actually learn enough to start a successful business and will I get value for money?
I will give you my thoughts on those points a little later in my review…
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Hayden Bowles’ Hacking Shopify Dropshipping
In order to be able to make a proper judgment for Hacking Shopify Dropshipping I will run through some of the positives and negatives associated with it. Let’s start with the pros.
- There is a private “Mastermind” group where you can mingle with like-minded people who will have already faced the issues that you will. It is a great opportunity to learn from the experience of others, and I found that they are a friendly group who are happy to give advice or help motivate you when you are going through a rough patch. There are also weekly “webinars” in a group setting. These are another great opportunity to raise questions and interact with Hayden Bowles.
- There is a very good section on influencer marketing. Too many courses forget or at least don’t pay enough attention to this.
- The enrollment fee includes lifetime access and this is valuable as the course is evolving. Even during the short period, I was studying it, there was plenty of new content added.
So, we have seen that there are some compelling positives here. In order to get a properly balanced view we should look at the cons.
- Perhaps this is wrong of me, but I could not help thinking, “What can I expect to learn from a kid?” In fact, Hayden is knowledgeable, but I do question how much experience he could possibly have with solving deep-seated problems which arise.
- There are gaps in the information taught in the course. For example, it does not cover Facebook advertising using messenger or live videos. This is a pretty widespread strategy to use these days and it is just skipped over on Hacking Shopify Dropshipping. There were other methods that are simply not mentioned, so the course cannot be considered complete.
- I paid $497 for this course which means it is not the cheapest available. This price may be an issue for some people, particularly those who are just starting out in the dropshipping business. It is a lot of money for anyone to find. If this is an issue for you, I recommend that you keep an eye out for any promos or special offers. You may be able to find a discount or payment terms which spread the cost over a few months.
- There is a money back guarantee. However, it is only valid for 24 hours after enrolling and you need to have watched less than 25% of the videos in that time. This is ridiculous and only goes to demonstrate that Hayden Bowles lacks confidence in his work.
- A lot of the material used is superfluous. There is too much content like endless screenshots of Shopify dashboards which teach us nothing. In my opinion, the content needs to be streamlined.
Please keep reading… I am ready to give my final verdict…
I was intrigued to learn more about the course created by the “ whizz kid” Hayden Bowles. I started studying the course with an open mind, unfortunately, I cannot say I was particularly impressed.
Hacking Shopify Dropshipping does have some good points. It is quite well put together and Hayden is an engaging speaker. I just never had the feeling that I was going to gain enough detailed knowledge to justify the cost of the course.
What’s the real story?
There are whole sections of important content is either touched on briefly or skipped over completely. In my opinion that is simply not good enough at this price level.
I cannot recommend Hayden Bowles’ Hacking Shopify Dropshipping as I don’t feel the benefit to be gained from it can justify the price. It is a legit product as they do include what they claim to, but at the end of the day, there is not enough depth.
In my opinion, a dropshipping business using Shopify is still a viable business in 2019 and if you are looking for an effective training program, you should instead look at some of the other (superior) options on the market.