Have you been hearing about the life-changing fortunes being made in affiliate marketing? Do you like the sound of it?
The Global Affiliate Zone was started back in 2015 by Julian Sherman and Mathieu Jang. They wanted to use their business experience to create a comprehensive marketing plan which would offer their students an easy to use affiliate program for a high-class product and also the opportunity to market their own course. The conceptwas to provide an easy to use “done-for-you” business model.
Have you ever dreamed of a better life? No money worries, a big mansion and a luxury car?
It sounds good but seems a world away, doesn’t it?
Here’s the deal…
It is all possible. Your pathway to a successful business is out there.
Let me show you… perhaps Global Affiliate Zone is the program which will inspire you to great success!
I will thoroughly investigate this course and allow you to decide – is it legit?
Follow me… the information you need is only a few scrolls away…
Global Affiliate Zone – is it a Scam?
There are so many business courses being offered these days that it is difficult to know where to start. Perhaps you have tried some before and been disappointed? It would be understandable to look at Global Affiliate Zone and think – is it a scam?
In my opinion, it is no scam as they offer a full course as described and supply you with all of the materials to set up and develop your business.
The best part?
You can sample the course and get the basics for a low fee. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, you can use the 14-day money back guarantee.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Global Affiliate Zone
I will now investigate the pros and cons of Global Affiliate Zone in order to understand the program better and be able to decipher its usefulness. Some of the pros include:
- There is a double opportunity. As well as the opportunity to sell the product they are currently promoting (it was a state of the art Japanese water treatment system while I was using the course) you also have a great opportunity to work as an affiliate for the course itself. Once you have seen for yourself how effective the course is, you will have a big incentive to sell it. All of this means there are big profits to be made with this program.
- The initial workshop and then admission to the support group is only $99 and will really give you a good idea if this is the business for you. In my opinion, it is worth this small fee to investigate what could be a tremendous opportunity for you.
- The training course is excellent. Once you get further along the training process you will find that the Global Affiliate Zone is well thought out extremely comprehensive. They will run through how to start your business from nothing all the way up to launching and starting to make money. It really is one of the easiest business models that I have seen.
- There is a 14-day money back guarantee. Clearly not every person will be suited to any particular business opportunity. If you do try the course and find it is really not for you, there is the opportunity to get a refund. I always find this reassuring if I am investing in a course.
- There is some really interesting and well-presented video content and I was impressed with the Global Affiliate Zone team. They also offer live training sessions every week and access to the private GAZ Facebook group which is full of like-minded people whom you can discuss your challenges with. You will likely find someone there who has faced the exact same issue as you and will be happy to talk you through it. I was impressed with all of these features.
There are some persuasive positives to Global Affiliate Zone, so to arrive at a balanced opinion, let’s look at the cons. Some of these include:
- GAZ relies heavily on upsells to make their money. While it is true that $99 can get you started, it only entitles you to join the “member only” group to get the information on the possibilities to make serious money and some of the basics. Then, the upsells start. It is a further $495 to get the training and then more fees to use their templates and for them to put the marketing system in place for you. This is not all bad news, as the system is very effective, just be prepared to make several investments. The information about the various payments IS, in fact, clearly stated, so please ensure you read all of the small print to avoid any nasty shocks.
- The business model is that Global Affiliate Zone does most of the work for you. It supplies all of the marketing material and automates the business for you. This is great if you are a beginner in the business, but the downside is that you don’t actually learn much. They pretty much handle everything for you! If your intention is just to make a profit this may work for you, but those people who want to learn the process for future businesses may feel the course is lacking.
- They reveal very little of the useful material until you have made several payments. It is a step by step process which I thought is a bit like an onion – each layer is peeled away to reveal more. The overall information supplied is good, but it can be frustrating to have to keep paying to receive more.
I have considered the positives and negatives for the Global Affiliate Zone and feel ready to give my opinion.
How do you actually use this?
To some degree you are trusting the expertise of Julian Sherman and Mathieu Jang as so much of the business is performed for you, but the results are impressive.
Keep reading… in the conclusion, I will give my final verdict…
Global Affiliate Zone – In Conclusion
There were many things to like about the Global Affiliate Zone. There are some high-quality video content and an excellent private Facebook group. I was impressed with the comprehensive training program which covered the A-to-Z of setting up and running the business
The 14-day money back guarantee is always a welcome feature.
The method of using upsells to persuade you to pay for the business bit by bit can be off-putting I thought, but once you accept it is just their sales method you realize the program is well worth your time and investment.
Bottom line? All in all, it is a great “done-for-you” program. I recommend this course as a way to make a profit with less effort than many other business models. Global Affiliate Zone is a worthy investment.