Are you looking for an effective way to boost your Shopify drop shipping business? Will a new and professional looking theme make a difference?
An Ecom business through Shopify can be extremely lucrative, but there are several important aspects you need to get right when you set up your page. One of those is to use a professional looking theme.
Randi.io is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More
eCom Turbo by Franklin Hatchett: Introduction
There are many options to choose from online, which range from free to expensive and have a similarly wide range of effectiveness.
I am here to review the eCom Turbo Theme and help you choose if it is the best way for you to gain an advantage over your competition.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
A successful Shopify business can bring great financial rewards and make a spectacular change in your life. The freedom to work and earn good money from anywhere in the world sounds good, doesn’t it?
Join me while I analyze Franklin Hatchett’s eCom Turbo. It could be a way to make a difference in your business and make your dream lifestyle a reality.
How much does this Theme cost?
When purchasing eCom Turbo, you have three options to choose from: Standard for $197, Pro for $257 and Unlimited for $297. On the Website of eCom Turbo you can often find Sales though, reducing the prices over $100!
The difference between the three options is the number of Shopify Stores, ranging from 1 in Standard, over 3 in Pro and a unlimited number of stores in the Unlimited Option.
What is your goal with eCom Turbo?
One of the most frustrating things people find with their Shopify stores is when sales stagnate. Is this a problem that you have faced?
I was unhappy when my store seemed to hit a rough patch and nothing I tried could boost my sales. Sometimes the solution is something relatively simple. If you are looking for a spectacular improvement in Shopify sales, changing your theme is something worth considering.
I will investigate this theme for Shopify further and help you decide if it is worthy of your time and investment or not. We will decide if it will be the key to solving any sales issues that your business may have.
Who is Franklin Hatchett?
Franklin Hatchett is the driving force behind the eCom Turbo Theme and he is a recognized ecommerce expert who also created the well-known eCom Elites program.
He has an impressive online presence with over 150,000 YouTube subscribers and generally positive feedback for his various products.
There are many free videos on his YouTube page which will allow you to gauge his credibility and decide – is it Legit?
What are the Pros and Cons of eCom Turbo?
As I have stated earlier there are many options for your online store’s themes, so let’s take a look at the positives and negatives.
- The investment is reasonable in my opinion. It starts at $97 and I decided to pay a little more for the version at $127 which includes a license to use the eCom Turbo Theme for multiple stores. This means a relatively small investment can have a dramatic effect on the profitability of your Shopify store and represents good value for money.
- There is a decent amount of training included which will allow you to modify your theme to achieve the optimum effectiveness for your store. There is also plenty of general advice included for improving your e-commerce business.
- The load times are very impressive which makes it easy to use the spontaneous nature of your clients to your advantage. A slow loading site always has a risk of losing clients who will click away. Google and Facebook also give a ranking or pricing penalty to slow loading sites, so this is a major plus point for the eCom Turbo Theme and can make an essential difference when compared to your old theme.
- I was happy with the support offered by Franklin Hatchett and his team. There is an exclusive Facebook group which is helpful for solving any technical issues which arise. I liked that I was able to contact Franklin and request extra functions. He seemed very open to adding these to the theme for free if enough people agreed they would be beneficial. Overall the attitude and support was positive and helpful.
- eCom Turbo is easy to set up and achieve results. This is a real plus for those people (like me!) who are not experts in the technical side of creating online pages.
We have looked at some pretty persuasive pros so let’s look at some of the negatives.
- There is a lot of debate about the effectiveness of a premium theme for new stores which are not yet making any money. It may be a good idea to wait until you are making consistent sales and then invest in a professional looking theme to help you scale your business.
- There are some limits to this theme. Most notably that you have to use the standard Shopify checkout. There are various other themes on the market which allow you to customize this and create your own original order pages. However, the investment for those tends to be much higher.
- You need to make sure you are buying the theme that you decide upon from an authorized source. Using an unlicensed theme is against the Shopify terms and conditions and can lead to you forfeiting your page. So you should deal with eCom Turbo or an authorized agent directly.
How Essential is eCom Turbo to your Shopify Site?
In the early stages of your Shopify business you may be able to get away with using a generic or free theme, but here’s the deal…
By the time you start to get regular sales you need every competitive advantage, you can get.
A professional looking theme such as eCom Turbo is essential if you wish to make a long term success of your Shopify store…
Other Online Opinions about eCom Turbo
I have always valued other people’s opinions and I think this is particularly useful when considering a new business.
There are so many business opportunities available online, that it is important to get a cross selection of views in order to make the right choice the first time. We all work hard to make money, so spending a little time doing some research is wise before parting with it.
I found a lot of information about eCom Turbo on other review sites, message boards and Facebook Groups. This was of mixed value. Some were useful feedback and other parts were just people trying to make affiliate sales. Some of the most useful opinions I found were on Quora, Reddit and YouTube. There was a lot of informative and honest reviews to consider. First, I would like to share two comments with you:
To get a Visual Overview, I highly recommend watching this video:
I would like to share some of these with you here. I gave you my honest review about eCom Turbo, but I think it is useful to spend a little bit of time to get some other opinions.
I hope these prove helpful to you and you find the best opportunity to help you set up a successful business.
My Conclusion for eCom Turbo
Overall, I was impressed by Franklin Hatchett and the theme that he has developed. eCom Turbo is straightforward to use and I found it made an awesome difference to my store and to my sales.
eCom Turbo comes at a reasonable price, so it does have some limits and I did wish I was able to tweak the theme so that I did not have to use the standard Shopify checkout. However, all in all, I thought this theme represented great value for money.
If you are looking for a professional looking Shopify theme which has the elements available to improve your sales, the eCom Turbo Theme is an excellent choice.
When you combine this with the ease of use and the superb support offered by Franklin Hatchett and his team it means I have no hesitation in recommending eCom Turbo to you.