Are you looking for a program that will help you set up a successful dropshipping business? Is eCom Elites the best choice for you?
Franklin Hatchett has done a great job of promoting himself online and a simple Google search will find plenty of YouTube videos and other examples of his online presence.
Randi.io is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More
Franklin’s eCom Elites course intends to help you grow your online business through dropshipping and teaches the best methods to promote it using Facebook, Google, Instagram etc.
View this post on Instagram
He does make clear that this cannot be achieved overnight and when I began looking at his videos I decided that he speaks in an easy to understand manner and what he says makes sense.
Clearly, this course is worth further investigation, so I will analyze the content and run through the pros and cons giving my honest opinion and making a conclusion as to the benefits of using this course.
The program to make your dream lifestyle happen is out there…
The question is, is it eCom Elites?
eCom Elites: Is it a Scam?
The eCom Elites course features plenty of in-depth coursework and clearly, a lot of thought has been put into it.
There is enough content and there is much to be learned here as long as you put enough time and effort into studying the material.
If you were to ask me, is it a scam? I would have to say no. It does provide the material that it claims to.
The bigger question to consider is, are the claims they make too much, and is the content really sufficient to make a difference to your business? This needs more investigation, so I will consider these points during the pros and cons section and then as part of the conclusion.
What is the Price of the course?
Franklin offer’s two different Pricings for his course eCom Elites. The Standard version for $497 (sometimes for $197) and the Ultimate version for $697 (with a special offer you can get it for $297).
Both versions, Standard and Ultimate are a One time payment. This means, if you’re lucky and you can grab the course for their Special Pricings, you’ll get unlimited Access to the full course one payment only.
What’s the difference between the Standard and the Ultimate Pack?
The Ultimate Pack of Franklin’s course eCom Elites includes following extras:
- Access to the Step By Step Sales Funnel Academy
- Access to the Google Shopping Ads Academy
- A 7 Figure Funnel Template
- A Free Book about Franklin’s Top Selling 6 Figure Products
- A Free Book about Franklin’s Top Selling Niches Of All Time
Quick Review: Pros & Cons of the eCom Elites Course
There are several impressive things about Franklin Hatchett’s eCom Elites course such as, he varies the content from simply focusing on Facebook to look at Instagram and Google marketing as well.
- Franklin Hatchett has a good online presence and is particularly active on YouTube. Obviously, he won’t be giving all of his best information away for free, but there is plenty of valuable content included there. Overall, his video content is one of the most impressive parts of the course and over 150 videos are included with the standard course. He has clearly spent a lot of time and effort on this aspect of the course.
- It appears that the eCom Elites course does offer reasonable value for money. It offers two different price levels for its standard and ultimate packages. When you consider the content provided, there are certainly more expensive options on the market. The standard course is a good introduction for the new dropshipper as it teaches extensively about the basics of e-commerce marketing and growing your business.
- This is a practical course and is quite straightforward to follow compared to some other courses out there. eCom Elites is a fairly wide-ranging course with little weak content. Franklin Hatchett himself is an effective speaker and clearly puts a lot of thought into what he presents, for example, he goes into search engine optimization (SEO) which is a useful (although complicated!) skill for dropshippers to learn when many other course owners would probably not bother.
- The support offered in the Facebook groups is first rate and I was impressed that Franklin Hatchett is regularly available to answer questions himself. This was a major plus for this course and I always had the feeling that I had somewhere to turn to for advice. Additionally, you can raise your issues at a regularly scheduled Q and A session. I found this useful for gaining extra insight into the day-to-day issues which arise.
- Chatbots are now seen as an important part of having a Shopify store. eCom Elites has a good section on this and includes advice on set up, virtual answers, chat boxes etc. Using a Chatbot was new to me, so I was happy to find this section was easy to follow and informative.
As with nearly every course available nothing is perfect, so there are also some negatives to consider.
- In my opinion, eCom Elites could spend a little more time to consider the different challenges that you will face when you sell a product. Various people have commented that it tends to focus too much on the marketing aspect, and more time could be devoted to teach more effectively about negotiating with buyers, and finding the right niche or problem-solving. Arguably these are all just as important as marketing!
- In my experience online marketing and in particular Facebook Ads need to be constantly updated and changed in order to be effective, it is no easy task and requires considerable dedication. Courses such as this tend to underplay this and eCom Elites could make this point clearer and emphasize that it is an ongoing process that is complicated to get right.
- All too often in courses such as this, affiliate marketing and e-commerce, in general, is made to sound too easy. This is a far more complex subject than is often explained. While a lot of content is provided, some is left out. There are areas which could be expanded. For example, of what to do if a supplier lets you down, how to deal with an irate client when you can’t supply the product on time, whether you should consider inventory for certain products or how to deal with customs issues. However this can always be brought up and discussed in the Facebook group where you have the opportunity to discuss issues with Franklin Hatchett directly.
As we have seen there are positives and negatives associated with Franklin Hatchett’s eCom Elites course. Please keep reading as the conclusion is only a few scrolls away…
What Other People say about Franklin Hatchett’s course
There is one certainty in life and that is that we can’t all agree on everything. I have presented you with my honest review for this course, but I do feel it will be useful to present you with some other people’s opinions.
As a part of my research when I did my review for this course, I decided to look for as much information online as I could find. There was plenty of discussion on Facebook, message boards, and review pages and I learned a lot of new information.
In some cases, people have an agenda, either to make affiliate sales or they are trashing a competitor. I found some of the most informative and honest reviews to be on Reddit and Youtube. I will present some of those to you here:
If you want to get a visual Overview about how the eCom Elites Course looks like, I recommend you watching this video:
I have always valued other people’s opinions when I consider paying for anything. I hope you gain something from this and it enables you to make an informed decision and the correct choice first time.
Choosing a new online business is a big step, so take a little time to look at a cross selection of opinions about this course…
This is a wide ranging course which is ideal for both someone just starting their Shopify business or someone who is looking to boost their sales.
eCom Elites is a well designed program and there is a lot to be learned from the content provided.
I have concluded that Franklin Hatchett is an effective speaker who presents his content well and offers great value for money.
The support that I received from other members in the exclusive Facebook group and during the regular Q and A sessions was extremely helpful.
Franklin Hatchett’s eCom Elites is reasonably priced and a good overall package. I have no hesitation to recommend this to anyone interested in Shopify drop shipping.