Have you heard that folks are making big profits by starting a dropshipping through eBay business? Fortunes are being made, without holding any stock, and utilizing tried and tested methods?
Paul J. Lipsky has a program available which claims to teach you everything you need to know to start a viable dropshipping business.
It is called Dropshipping Titans and uses eBay as a way of selling your products.
Join me while I investigate this course further….
What Exactly is Paul J. Lipsky’s Dropshipping Titans?
Paul J. Lipsky’s Dropshipping Titans is a training program designed to help you utilize eBay to set up a dropshipping business.
The concept is that you will find products from a source such as Amazon or Walmart, list them on eBay, and once you receive an order, ship the product directly to the buyer.
It is one of the few courses available which will teach you about how to use eBay to start an online shopping business.
The eBay model is different from others as you host your store on the site as opposed to an external website.
This course will appeal to those who wish to leave the standard 9 to 5 world and create their own online business.
Paul does not claim to be able to make you a millionaire, but guarantees he will teach you all you need to know to have a high income and run a successful business.
He has an excellent way of presenting his content, and he seems dedicated to helping his subscribers become successful.
Who is Paul J. Lipsky?
Paul J. Lipsky is a former corporate attorney who started his online business as a sideline.
View this post on Instagram
It grew so rapidly that he is now known as an expert Amazon and eBay drop shipper. He claims to have made over $2,500,000 in just over two years.
Paul has an active YouTube channel with over 39,000 subscribers, which is mostly devoted to dropshipping and ways to scale your business.
Is Dropshipping Titans a Scam?
I have widely researched Dropshipping Titans, and I can find zero evidence that it is a scam of any kind. The course includes what it claims it does.
Paul J Lipsky has a current YouTube page with over 39,000 subscribers, so he must be doing something right.
The more significant issue is whether dropshipping using eBay is a viable business in the current climate or whether it has had its day. I will review this further…
A Quick Review of the Pros and Cons of Dropshipping Titans
I spent considerable time looking at Paul J. Lipsky’s Dropshipping Titans, and several apparent Pros and Cons occurred to me. I want to share some of the most important ones with you here.
First up are the pros. These include:
- Dropshipping Titans contains 75 training videos, which Paul claims are the most comprehensive eBay training course online today. The curriculum is quite impressive and covers a wide range of subjects.
- There is a 30-day full money-back-guarantee available. I didn’t claim this myself, but Paul states that if at any time within 30-days you feel you are not getting value for money, simply email him and he will issue a full refund. No questions asked. It does show considerable confidence in the quality of the training contained in this info product, and Paul’s ability to teach you how to make a profit. It also made me feel more secure about subscribing to the course.
- There are some useful bonus packages. These include full access to the Facebook “mastermind” Group called Titans Tribe. It is useful as you can interact with over 600 other students who are taking the course, and seek solutions to any issues you face. There are also some excellent customer service scripts to help you respond to your eBay customers, and some advanced education models included. All of these bonus packages are worth having.
As we have seen, there are some positive points in favor of this course. Let’s now look at some of the weaker points. These include:
- A common criticism of programs of this type is that the training can be found for free online. It has some merit in this case. A Google search will find a lot of similar information.
- There is a lot of competition on eBay, especially from Chinese sellers who can source their products extremely cheaply and only add a small profit margin. It will mean it is difficult to compete with them and still cover your overheads and make a profit.
- There are more issues dealing with eBay than some other dropshipping alternatives, such as Shopify. Initially, you can only make ten sales per week through eBay, which are not enough to be making much of a profit. You will have to deal with the hassle of contacting eBay to get permission to sell more.
- You are overly-reliant on PayPal to receive money if you use the eBay dropshipping method. Especially if you work while traveling, PayPal tends always to require extra documentation, and there are cases of accounts closing and money lost.
- Paul J. Lipsky’s business model encourages you to find a product from a company such as Walmart or Amazon, add your profit, and ship directly from the supplier to your customer. The problem with this is that eventually, your customer will ask him or herself why they are buying through you. They can buy direct at a lower price. It will make building a list of long-term clients unlikely.
- The course content stuck me as being too generic. There was not enough innovation to overcome the present-day difficulties of making a profit on eBay.
There are some definite pros and cons for this info product. So please follow me while I investigate its value for money and usefulness further…
How much does this Info Product Cost?
At the time of writing, the cost for Dropshipping Titans is a one-time payment of $297 or three staggered monthly fees of $127.
It appears to be a reasonable price for the amount of content included here, but you should consider if the eBay dropshipping business model is a viable option for you.
Other Opinions about Dropshipping Titans
When I started my review of Dropshipping Titans, I was curious to see what other people’s opinions were.
I looked on some Facebook Groups, online message boards, and other review sites. I found that many people were promoting alternative info products and gave some unclear feedback.
I had better luck on YouTube and Reddit and found that although Paul J. Lipsky has some supporters, the overall feedback for his course was pretty negative.
The consensus was that eBay dropshipping is too competitive these days, and there are now better options for starting a new online business.
My Personal Experience with Paul J. Lipsky
I have been aware of Paul for a while and had looked at some of his YouTube videos. His presentation style is excellent, and the video content is professionally filmed.
I enjoyed parts of the Dropshipping Titans course, and I did learn some interesting tips about dropshipping. Unfortunately, this did not erase all of my doubts about the viability of using eBay.
Paul J. Lipsky’s Dropshipping Titans: My Conclusion
I have concluded that Paul J. Lipsky’s Dropshipping Titans features too much generic content, which is uninspiring. Much of this is possible to find for free online with a simple Google search.
It is not all bad, Paul speaks well, and the course produced professionally. The issue is that I believe there are more effective business models out there to help you build a successful online business.
There are better options than using an eBay dropshipping model. I recommend you explore other programs before you subscribe to Dropshipping Titans. But as always, the decision is yours.