Drop shipping is becoming an increasingly popular way for people to make a living and is clearly a competitive field. In order to gain an advantage over your opposition taking some courses written by experts is a good idea – knowledge is power! Anton Kraly’s Dropship Lifestyle is one of the more prominent options online and I will review it to decide, is it a scam?
Anton Kraly has been involved in e-commerce and specifically the dropshipping business since 2007 so he has plenty of hands-on experience. He has an impressive online presence with 45,000 youtube followers and seems to be extremely well informed about the business.
Is the Dropship Lifestyle program the key to a prosperous future or is it a scam? The course and online structure seem too well organized for it to be an out and out scam. Please keep scrolling and we will investigate further….
If you aspire to a luxurious future and have high hopes for an easier life the right business is out there for you somewhere. Your dreams can become real!
It seems impossible, doesn’t it?
Well, not necessarily, please keep reading while we investigate Anton Kraly’s Dropship Lifestyle. It could be the key to finding your dream life…
Dropship Lifestyle by Anton Kraly – is it Legit?
Anton Kraly comes across well in his training videos and free online content. He takes the trouble to answer inquiries and has an organized training program. The dropship lifestyle does certainly appear to be a legit enterprise.
However, we need to investigate how true his claims of being able to teach you to create a successful drop shipping business are. The basics of the business model are to source products and resell them for a profit using an online e-commerce store. The issue with this is it seems like everyone has the same idea and has an online store.
Creating a successful and profit-making drop shipping business can be a slow process and there are many challenges involved with finding a reliable supplier and finding the right niche of products to sell.
Dropship lifestyle does cover the process of setting up all the way to launching your e-commerce site and includes methods on how to stay ahead of the competition and finding the right niche to be able to locate saleable and profitable products.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of the Dropship Lifestyle Program
This program certainly attracted a wide range of opinions online, with various comments which are both good and bad. Let’s first have a look at some of the pros:
- It is a well-established product and has been available in various forms since 2013. Some people who put these courses together don’t actually work in the industry so don’t have real-life knowledge to teach. However, Anton Kraly himself has been involved in the dropshipping business since 2007 so has gained a wealth of knowledge and is certainly an industry expert.
- The program is constantly updated with a comprehensive content review every year. This is something I particularly liked about the course, it seems fresh with the latest up to date information. There is little danger of being taught out of date tactics.
- Anton Kraly is a very effective speaker and even his free YouTube videos contain some valuable information. He is available to personally answer questions on all of the Dropship Lifestyle online platforms which does make a prospective client feel confident. His knowledge and easy way of explaining all of the elements involved in the dropshipping business is this product`s main strength.
There are certainly things to admire about the Dropship Lifestyle course, but we should investigate the cons related to this also. Some of these include:
- There is a high failure rate for this business. It takes dedication and persistence to make it work. While this may not strictly be Anton Kraly’s fault as he cannot control how much effort one of his clients puts into the business, I do feel he is guilty of building expectations and deemphasizing the challenges.
- Anton Kraly’s Dropship Lifestyle program does make claims that somebody new to the industry can organize and start a profit-making business within 21 days. That seems an unrealistic promise in my opinion. Finding decent suppliers and building a dropshipping business is a complicated process and will take considerable time to get right.
- There are many poor reviews of the Dropship Lifestyle program online. The phrase “there is no smoke without fire,” comes to mind. I find it hard to believe that it is the fault of all of these reviewers on not an inherent flaw in the program. Perhaps Anton Kraly should be more upfront about the difficulties involved in getting an e-commerce business working effectively.
- The program is quite short for the price charged. Some of the videos seem underproduced and overlong which makes it a challenge to follow and digest. Some better production and shorter, more succinct content for the video content would go a long way towards making this product appear better value.
- There are various criticisms of the technical support and the supplier’s database which is provided. While we can never tell where the fault lies in cases like this, it is expected to be the first rate for a course in this price range. For somebody new to the business a good supplier database or at least backup support to advise on this is crucial.
This course has many strong pros and cons. There are definitely factors on both sides. The real question is whether this program is as effective as presented and the answer to that is – not really!
Initially, I was very attracted to this business program. Anton Kraly speaks very persuasively on his comprehensive YouTube channel. There is a large amount of free content offered, most of which is really interesting. This does show he is confident that his course is good enough to hold the interest of a potential buyer of the course.
However, when I dug deeper I found the claims of being able to run an easy business to be overblown. Unfortunately, nothing in life is as easy as it is presented here.
There are parts of the course which are substandard, particularly with regards to finding a proper niche of products and a good supplier. There are limitations which should be more adequately addressed and I believe the price is on the high side compared to similar courses.
I have concluded that although Anton Kraly is a formidable speaker with excellent knowledge and there is undoubtedly much to be learned on the course, a variety of factors lead me to recommend that you consider other business course options before you put your money and hopes into the Dropship Lifestyle program.