Have you ever dreamed of making a fortune from Ecommerce? Are you tired of reading about other people getting rich from Amazon and Shopify and not getting involved?
I have reviewed many types of courses that claim to be able to make you rich, and they vary in quality. Today I will be looking at Dan Vas’ Ecom Freedom (also known as FBA Freedom) and his very similar Shopify Freedom course.
He claims that he can help you build a lucrative online business that is easy to operate and can be managed from anywhere in the world.
Who is Dan Vas?
Dan Vas is a young entrepreneur who claims to have become a multi-millionaire through his e-commerce and online education businesses. He states that Amazon FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon) changed his life, and it is now his mission to educate others on how to get rich using the same methods.
Here’s the deal…
I want you to find the perfect course to help you grow an online business. I will thoroughly investigate what Dan Vas has to offer and give you my honest opinion about his platforms.
It has been a difficult time for many of us. The worldwide pandemic means that many folks are now working online. We all want to provide properly for our families and become successful and wealthy.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
It seems a world away, doesn’t it?
Let me explain…
The perfect business for you is out there. There is a world of opportunities online. It is a matter of finding the one which is right for you and acting on the opportunity.
Follow me… I will investigate Dan Vas and help you decide if his courses are worth your investment. The information you need is only a few scrolls away.
Ecom Freedom – is it a Scam?
There are so many people offering these courses online that someone you know might have had a bad experience. It is normal when looking at the kind of course that Dan Vas offers to ask yourself – is it a scam?
Deciding if it is a scam is not quite that simple. It does offer the coursework that Dan claims on the websites, so it does have some value, but the more significant point is – will you learn anything that will make you any money?
We need to go deeper into his backstory, look at the feedback from people who have taken the course, and study what he is offering.
What’s the real story?
I will give you as much insight into Ecom Freedom as I can, and then let you decide if it is a scam.
What does Dan Vas offer?
As far as I can ascertain, Dan Vas offers Ecom Freedom/FBA Freedom and a separate but similar course called Shopify Freedom.
Both courses are touted to positively change your life and build a successful long-term business on Amazon or Shopify.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
The theory is that e-commerce is growing by 20% per year and that there will shortly be over two billion people shopping online. It is time to profit from that.
Dan states that his mission is, “To give you everything that you need to build a successful, highly profitable eCommerce brand while also giving you the mentorship and the mindset that you need to achieve freedom and success.”
It is a laudable aim, and we shall see if he delivers…
What are the costs involved?
Both Ecom Freedom and Shopify Freedom cost $497 as of writing, but there are notices that a price increase up to $997 is imminent.
These prices are mid-range. There are plenty of similar courses priced higher and lower, and I will help you decide whether they represent good value.
Why is price important?
There are many other highly effective courses available. It can be hard to come by money if you are starting, especially during the COVID-19 era. I urge you to do as much research as you possibly can before you part with your hard-earned money.
You should also know what other costs are involved before you enroll. Will there be add-ons to the course? Will you be expected to pay for stock or advertising?
Pros and Cons of Ecom Freedom
It would be best to make the right choice the first time when selecting a course. As you can see elsewhere on this website, courses vary significantly in quality, and the price is not the only factor.
With this in mind, I will run through some of the positives and negatives…
- Dan Vas claims that he has mentored over 5,000 students and that Ecom Freedom is the number one Amazon FBA training course. Assuming this is accurate, there must be some value in his courses.
- There is a private Facebook Group for members to network and interact with other people who have taken the course. I have found these types of groups beneficial in the past.
- Dan Vas is an impressive speaker, and he has some decent free content on YouTube.
We have seen some of the positives about Dan Vas, so for balance, let’s look at some of the negatives discussed online.
- A frequent criticism is that there is little innovation in the course videos. They seem to be similar in quality to the free videos with little to justify the $497 cost.
- People say that the methods Dan Vas recommends are old and rehashed and will give you little to help you compete in a competitive field. I read comments that there is nothing that can’t be found online or in a chap sales book.
- I can find no evidence that Dan Vas has a working Amazon business. As far as I can see, he just sells courses. Does it affect his credibility as to how he can teach something he has no real-life experience?
- I have read feedback online that anyone who asks awkward questions or complains in the Ecom Freedom Facebook Group is kicked out and blocked. If I pay $497, I expect better!
- The accusation I often see online is that Dan simply bought a course and modified it for his own needs. Many people also say that he is not that successful, and his shows of wealth are not factual. He does not own the house he shows in Arizona, etc.
A Quick Overview of the Pros and Cons of Dan Vas’ Courses
Don’t get me wrong…
There are some supporters of Dan Vas online. Some people claim that he has helped them set up a viable business and make a high income. I am always suspicious that they say that to earn through affiliate sales.
I can say that the majority of feedback I saw online was negative. Many people feel that they didn’t receive good value.
What Other People Online Saying about Dan Vas?
Before I start a review for a new course, I like to study a cross-section of opinions about it online. In this case, I looked on YouTube, Reddit, Quora, and others.
The positive statements were often vague and didn’t convince me that they had learned to put a successful business together from Ecom Freedom. The people who complained had specific things to discuss.
It is for you to come to your own conclusion about that…
Dan Vas: In Conclusion
There is little evidence that Dan Vas runs a successful Amazon or Shopify e-commerce business. He teaches generic methods that you can likely find online for free. $497 is a lot to pay for something that won’t show you much that you can’t find elsewhere.
I am also disturbed by reports that he likes to block people who complain or ask difficult questions, even about reports that unsatisfied customers face problems getting a refund.
Don’t waste your money on outdated content that won’t help you build a business online!
Dan Vas is an excellent speaker, but I see little evidence that he is offering anything substantial.
I recommend that you look at other, more viable opportunities.