Have you ever heard about the great profits being made using Facebook Ads? Would you like to learn more?
Dan Henry has secured a good reputation online and is known as the guy who went from pizza delivery to earning $200k in a few months. The full title of his course is Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs (FAFE) which is also known as Dan Henry’s Funnels and Ads for Entrepreneurs. That is a pretty accurate description of what the course does… it will teach you the most effective way to utilize Facebook Ads for your business.
Dan Henry’s Facebook Ads: Introduction
You may ask me – is it legit?
I will answer that it is a well-established company with a decent reputation and a curriculum that does all it claims it will. The product is legit…
Have you ever dreamed of saying a permanent goodbye to your boss and living a life of luxury? A big house, a flash car and all of the money you will ever need?
It seems impossible right now, doesn’t it? A whole lifetime away?
Here’s the deal…
Well, you can achieve this by finding the right business, a first-class training program and putting in plenty of hard work.
Join me… I will undertake a full review of Dan Henry’s Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs and ascertain the true value and effectiveness of the course. It may be the program you need to inspire you to success. Your aspirations could be about to go from dream to reality…
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
Facebook Ads by Dan Henry – is it a Scam?
There seem to be so many courses of this nature available these days with varying quality. Perhaps you have tried one and been disappointed – felt scammed even? You would be justified in thinking, how will Dan Henry be any different – is it a scam?
I prefer you to make your own mind up about this…
I will, however, provide you with enough information to make an informed opinion and give you my thoughts and input.
In my opinion, Dan Henry appears to have a good reputation, and I have been impressed with some of the appearances I have seen him make on network TV. I will investigate further, but I don’t believe Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs to be a scam.
That’s not all…
The bigger questions are – does it represent value for money and will it enable me to create a successful business?
I will give you my thoughts on these questions later in my review…
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Dan Henry’s Facebook Ads
In order to gain a better understanding of Dan Henry and his courses, I will run through some of the positives and negatives associated with them. First up the pros.
- Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs has a great private Facebook group. While it is true that many marketing courses like this offer something similar, I have found many to be too quiet or just havens for people trying to sell you more affiliate marketing opportunities. This one is completely different to that. There are tons of student examples of how their business was set up and developed. The atmosphere is good and I found people to be genuinely helpful. It is a great opportunity to reach out to people who have been through the issues that you will face. In this group, you will have little difficulty in finding someone to help you solve problems and stay motivated during the tough moments.
- The content has high production values. This may seem like a minor point, but if I am going to spend weeks studying the content of a program every day (which I have paid good money for!) I would like to at least have professionally shot content to watch. The curriculum is quite thorough and you can tell Dan Henry has invested to have everything professionally produced. I appreciate this as some courses I have studied appeared to be filmed on a cheap webcam in a guys home office!
- The course content is nicely organized in a way that will make it useful to both a Facebook Ads newbie and to an experienced online marketer. The main course is separated into five main modules which cover – an overview of the course, creating an offer, creating a funnel, creating winning ads and creating a successful agency. Then there are various offshoot topics and a whole stack of bonus course material. It feels like a very complete package and is full of good information – you will never be bored!
We have seen some convincing arguments to consider enrolling in Dan Henry’s Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs. In order to form a balanced opinion, let’s take a look at some of the cons.
- Facebook Ads are not the perfect solution that is suggested here. They are expensive and time-consuming but and are not always the best option. I would have liked to have seen a better section which explored other choices such as Instagram or YouTube Ads.
- The price can be an issue for some people. The price can vary for the courses Dan Henry offers, so it is worth shopping around looking for special offers and promos.
- Some people have reported issues with the WordPress platform used here. I didn’t notice anything particularly wrong with it, so I consider that a minor complaint.
- The affiliate link for Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs is pushed too strongly in my opinion. I am starting to think that the reason that there are so many positive reviews for his product online is that he has so many affiliates!
- Dan does give the impression that using Facebook Ads is straightforward and as long as you follow his advice success is guaranteed. The fact is they can be a great way to advertise, but not in every circumstance. They are also a lot of work to monitor and maintain, so don’t expect to be successful without putting in a lot of effort!
I can’t emphasize this enough!
Using Facebook Ads or establishing an online advertising agency is hard work! Whatever anyone tried to tell you, there are no shortcuts and “get rich quick” schemes won’t work… you need to be prepared to put in a lot of time and effort to get the full value out of Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
Please keep reading… I am ready to give my final verdict…
I was interested to try Dan Henry’s Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs as I thought he came across well during a TV interview I had seen. Unfortunately, the course didn’t really persuade me that I was learning enough to make that much of a difference to my business.
I did like the way the curriculum was set out and the topics were dealt with in a serious manner. Additionally, the video content is professionally produced and looks great. My issue, at the end of the day, was will I actually be able to implement these lessons and improve my business? I did have doubts…
What’s the real story?
Although there are things to like here, I remain unconvinced that it will improve my knowledge enough to justify the price tag. At this price point, I would want a course to be truly special and cover the A to Z of online advertising, including other options than Facebook Ads. In my opinion, this course simply does not cover enough ground.
I cannot recommend Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs. I do admire Dan Henry for some of the things he has achieved, but I think his course is both too expensive and too lacking in depth to be really effective.
If you really want to learn more about Facebook Ads and improve your business, there are better options out there and I suggest you review some of the other courses available.