Have you heard about the great profits being made from affiliate marketing? Do you think of building your own business and making money online?
Adam Horwitz and Justin Atlan created Clickbank University (2.0). They claim that this Platform can teach you to do just that!
The concept behind Clickbank University is one, to train you to effectively create your own informational course(s) and sell them online through affiliate marketing or two, teaching you ways to sell other people’s products and make money through the commissions.
Potential of Clickbank University
Have you ever dreamed of a better life? Where you have a big house in an exclusive area, luxury cars and money worries are a thing of the past?
It seems unlikely today, doesn’t it? Maybe in a different lifetime?
What if I tell you this is possible?
Well, you can achieve this by finding the right business, getting the right training and working hard!
Join me while I do a Review of Clickbank University and analyze the true benefits of studying this program. Is it a way to make your dreams a reality?
The information you need is just a few scrolls away…
Clickbank University – is it a Scam?
There are so many courses available that deal with affiliate marketing (although not many that deal with creating your own program) and they vary so widely in quality that you may be thinking, how do I know this one is effective?
Perhaps you have already tried one and had a bad experience? You may be thinking, how is Clickbank University different – is it a scam?
I prefer to let you make up your own mind about that, but I will give you enough information to make an informed opinion.
For me, the program has got some great reviews online and offers a full curriculum which includes what it promises. In my opinion, it is no scam, but there is more you must know before enrolling!
Review of the Pros and Cons of Clickbank University
In order to gain a better understanding of Clickbank University l would like to run through some of the positives and negatives associated with the program. First up, the pros. These include:
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee. If you like the program but are still reluctant to commit to paying for it, this should alleviate your fears. It is a fact of life that people’s circumstances can change, so if the course turns out to not be for you, you can simply avail of the refund offered.
- The pricing is very reasonable. At the time I enrolled the fee was just $47 per month which considering the amount of content and support you get is a good price in my opinion. The ClickBank builder option to market your course is good value also at $594.
- The curriculum is very thorough, whether it is for the eight-week affiliate marketing section or the twelve week part which is focused on selling your own affiliate marketing course. It is pretty much an A to Z of the information you will need to put your affiliate marketing program together and successfully market it.
- There is a weekly “webinar”. There is a question and answer section which will be helpful for you to remove doubts and clear any issues you may have.
- I liked the Clickbank University members area, where you can mix with like-minded people who have experienced all of the issues that you will face. There is also phone support available so you can call at any time to have your questions answered by an expert. These two features impressed me, and while you are working your way through the course, it will be good to know that there will always be somebody to turn to if you need some advice or the motivation to keep going.
There are certainly some impressive positives for this course. Let’s now look at some of the cons. These include:
- Possibly a little too much attention is given to the Clickbank University affiliate program as the main point of the course is to teach you how to create and sell your own. It is a minor point though as the upsell is not pushed too hard and it is just presented as an option.
- Some people online have commented that this material can be found for free online. This is often the case with courses such as this and it is an easy criticism to make. The fact is almost anything can be found online with enough time and effort. In the case of Clickbank University, this doesn’t take into account the detailed curriculum and a large amount of specially tailored video content which is included. I mean, there is something to the criticism but it misses the point, for example, you can find the textbooks for college without going there, but you may not learn much without the tuition and mentorship of the lecturers. This is a fairly minor issue in my opinion.
- The amount of work you have to put in to make a success of this business is not made clear enough. The promo material for Clickbank University does make it all seem a bit too easy in my opinion. It is presented a bit like, do the course and wait for a great passive income to start. In practice, any online business takes a great deal of time and effort to succeed. The truly hard work begins when you have completed the coursework and it is time to set up the business, promote it and deal with clients.
I can’t emphasize this enough!
If you decide to enroll at Clickbank University, make sure you have enough time to dedicate to it in order to get the full value from the program. There is a lot of hard work involved to learn the affiliate marketing process and then launching your business. This is not a “get rich quick” scheme and there are no shortcuts!
Please keep reading…
I am ready to give my final verdict for Clickbank University…
Conclusion for Clickbank University 2.0
There was a lot to like when studying the Clickbank University course. I was particularly impressed by the support offered through the member’s area and the fact that you have phone access to the support team for advice at any time. It made me feel that there is always someone to turn to.
The curriculum is very solid, and there is a huge amount of useful information to be learned. The video content is very strong and is presented in a clear and easy to follow way.
They do a good job in my opinion, as the course never becomes boring and there is plenty of motivational material included.
There is a minor criticism that some of the material can be found elsewhere, but that is true of just about any business course so I consider it a minor criticism.
Also, before enrolling – make sure to watch this video by the Creators Adam and Justin:
I liked Clickbank University a great deal. I felt like I learned a lot and got great value for money. I have no hesitation to recommend this course.