Have you ever wanted to improve your business’s performance? Are you looking for something next generation and so effective that it will take your online presence to the next level?
Travis Stephenson’s Chatmatic is an interesting idea which is essentially a social media tool to help you gain more leads.
It may be an effective way to interact with potential customers and attract them to your sales funnel.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
Join me while I study the product in depth and discover how effective Chatmatic will be in boosting your advertising and whether it is a legit product which is worth your investment.
What exactly is Chatmatic?
Chatmatic is the creation of Travis Stephenson and is a software product that aims to alter the way we attract traffic and gain leads in order to expand our online business.
How much does Chatmatic cost?
On the official website of Chatmatic you can find three different options: Single License, Single License Pro and Unlimited Licenses. The Single License Option with up to 250 subscribers is for free, Single License Pro costs $77 per month and the Unlimited License $1,497. Here is an overview of the specific differences of the options:
How can you actually use this?
Chatmatic is basically an automated chatbot to use on Facebook messenger or Shopify to interact with potential customers. It strives to achieve 3 things… engage with your prospects, communicate with them to address their interests, and monetize them through the use of sales funnels.
It is a completely automated process which allows you to interact with potential clients in an intelligent way without being personally present on the webpage.
It works for each post or Ad that you run by messaging anyone who shares, comments or likes your post, it appears to be an effective way to get your products noticed and interact with potential clients.
Who is Travis Stephenson?
Travis Stephenson is the CEO of Chatmatic, a software entrepreneur and an online marketing specialist. He has made over $1,000,000 marketing his products using ClickFunnels and Kartra.
He is a specialist in social media marketing and has taken advantage of the opportunity presented by Facebook Messenger to create an automated chatbot called Chatmatic.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Chatmatic
In order for us to gain a greater understanding of what Chatmatic can offer us, I wish to run through the positives and negatives. First up, the pros.
- The response from Chatmatic goes directly into a potential customers personal inbox, so you don’t need to be concerned that it will get lost in a message request section. With the rise of fake news and other modern issues, many people are reluctant to click a link in Facebook but will be far more likely to click a message in their inbox.
- The message you send by auto response is fully customizable which allows you to have full control over what you wish to convey to the potential customer. Many autoresponder chatbots send generic and boring responses which do not attract much good feedback.
- There are no “upgrade” fees or “pro” accounts for Chatmatic, so there is no need to fear being bombarded with requests for further payments. There is only a one time fee which gives you full access to the software and to the members private Facebook group.
- There is a full 30-day money back guarantee offered. If for whatever reason you decide that Chatmatic is not suitable for you, a credible no questions asked refund is offered if you simply inform them via email. This helped alleviate the doubts I had about paying for this software and it takes the stress out of trying the product.
We have seen that there are many positives associated with Chatmatic and it clearly has great potential, but we should also look at some of the negatives.
- The support from Travis could be better. For example, he is not a huge fan of answering emails! However, you just need to be patient and there is usually someone in the private Facebook group who is happy to answer any questions that you may have and the site does have an interactive function.
- I paid $1,497 for this product which is a lot of money to find for many people, particularly those who are just starting out with their online business. It is worth checking for any promotions or special payment terms which may be offered from time to time.
- Facebook takes an extremely negative view towards you spamming customers, so you will need to use Chatmatic sparingly. You will need to be constantly on guard to make sure you don’t attract complaints and get blocked.
- If you are intending to take advantage of the Chatmatic affiliate program, there are numerous complaints online about the time it takes to get approved. If this is a significant issue for you, I recommend you clarify the terms and conditions regarding this with the seller before you part with any money.
- Not all online businesses are suitable to use chatbots. If the information you need to share is very technical or you have thousands of products there may just be too much data to incorporate for the chatbot to work effectively. Some potential customers can become frustrated in dealing with a chatbot if the conversation starts to go in circles. Chatmatic is fairly effective in addressing this issue, but like most software we use, it can not claim to be a perfect solution.
Will Chatmatic change your business?
Chatmatic is software that can prove to be useful, even in the short term.
It has the potential to help increase the number of leads you receive and as long as the rest of your business is well set up, this might be very good news indeed for your overall sales.
So while it is not a complete solution to growing your business it certainly has some potential to help.
Let’s Look at Some Other Opinions about Chatmatic
There is a significant investment in time and money when undertaking a new business. If you are signing up to a business course or tool such as Chatmatic it is important that you make the right choice the first time. In my opinion there is a lot to be learned from reading a cross selection of views before parting with your money.
Before undertaking this course I read a lot on Facebook, message boards and other review sites. Some of the information was useful and some people just seemed to be pushing their affiliate product. I found a lot of useful and honest opinions on Quora and would like to share a few of those with you here:
Although I have given you my honest review and came to a fairly negative conclusion to Chatmatic, other people may have had a different impression.
I hope this proves useful to you and helps you make the right decision and you choose a course which leads to a successful business.
My Conclusion for Chatmatic
I do think that Travis Stephenson’s Chatmatic is a potentially useful bit of software which could help increase feedback from potential clients and lead to an overall decrease in advertising costs.
However, it is true that the software requires a significant investment. I believe that the price point is too high for what you receive. It is for you to judge whether the real interaction it provides with people who show interest in your products justifies the cost.
I did like the fact that there are plenty of free videos from Travis Stephenson on his YouTube channel to give you an impression of his products before you part with your money.
I was disappointed by the lack of feedback about the affiliate program. I was hoping to recoup some of my investment by promoting Chatmatic. There does seem to be an issue with getting approved as an affiliate.
I have concluded that the price is too high for Chatmatic to represent good value in my case.
The issue with the opportunity to become an affiliate for the product meant I lost what I hoped to be a significant opportunity to earn extra income, without that I can not justify the large investment.
I can not recommend Chatmatic. Whilst I do feel it is a legit product, I would recommend looking at some other options to see if you can find an effective alternative at a more competitive price.