Have you been intrigued by people having a stable and prosperous life by creating passive income streams? Does it sound like something that would improve your life?
Patric Chan’s CB Passive Income course claims to have the perfect method of earning while performing a minimal amount of tasks.
Join me while I investigate further…
CB Passive Income by Patric Chan
CB Passive Income is a marketing software aligned with an autopilot program designed for making money online. It allows you to set-up a system to earn automatically with very little effort.
You just need to follow the training provided and learn to use all of the tools. If you do not have a lot of free time and wish to avoid the sales process, but still aspire to make money through affiliate marketing, this may be the program for you.
Everything is automated so you are not required to pay for hosting, write content, select products to sell, send sales emails, or provide support services.
View this post on Instagram
You simply need to purchase the CB Passive Income 5.0 software, learn to use it, and then start promoting the “special link” online. This could be through solo ads, YouTube, Facebook, Guest Blogs, Yahoo, etc.
The people who click on your promotional link will be directed to a “secret cloning site” where they will be offered free software and tools to get them to subscribe.
They have to provide their contact details to receive this, and they will then receive periodic special offers from Clickbank. Whenever they purchase anything, you will receive a commission of up to 50%.
There have been various versions of CB Passive Income available since 2013, and there have been periodic upgrades.
The big difference with version 5.0 is that it enables you to use Patric Chan’s sales funnels to make promoting the affiliate programs easier.
Who is Patric Chan?
Patric Chan is the author of the bestselling “Clicking Cash” book and claims to be making over 7 figures per year through his CB Passive Income program and associated businesses.
He is recognized as an expert internet marketer and has been involved in the business since 2003.
He is becoming increasingly well known as a public speaker and often gives lectures on online sales around the world.
Is CB Passive Income a Scam?
I can find no evidence that the CB Passive Income 5.0 program is a scam. As with similar courses, it is not for everyone, but those that have followed the training and set-up their business as instructed give this product generally good reviews.
There is also a 30-day full money-back guarantee which lessens the risk of subscribing to this product.
A Quick Review of the Pros and Cons of CB Passive Income
To gain a clearer understanding of this Info Product and the methods of Patric Chan, I will consider the pros and cons. First up, the pros. These include:
- Everything about this program is designed for simplicity. You will not even need your own website. The included software provides you with a landing page that will handle the sale and pay you a commission. You can save a lot of money by not having to pay for a domain, hosting, developing a landing page, content creation, etc.
- The software provided is very simple to use, so you don’t need to be tech-savvy to use it. You don’t need to set-up autoresponders, as it is all done for you, and your referrals are dealt with by Patric Chan’s company.
- The 30-day money-back guarantee takes a lot of the risk out of subscribing to the program. All he asks is that you study all of the materials, and then implement what you have learned properly. If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with the results Patric will offer you a no-fuss refund.
- Patric Chan and his marketing team will do all the sales work for you. This is a major advantage for those who are less experienced in making online sales. You will simply be attracting potential clients and receiving a commission when a sale goes through. It is a simplified process.
- Patric has become well known online. He has an impressive array of videos on his YouTube page which are free to view. This is a good way to decide if his training methods are suitable for you. We all respond in different ways to training techniques and I think it is worth spending a couple of hours familiarizing yourself with the way that Patric approaches things before you subscribe to the course.
There are many attractive pros for this program. I will now consider some of the cons. These include:
- There is no free trial for the CB Passive Income 5.0 Info Product. This was a disappointment, as I like to spend some time looking at a free trial before I commit to paying for a course. The effect is somewhat lessened by the fact that there are monthly payment terms of only $47 available which could be canceled if you are unhappy, and the previously mentioned 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The process to make money is not quite as simple as the advertising claims it will be. You still need to find clients who will pay for the affiliate products. That is always the main part of any business.
- Some people claim that a lot of the included material is available for free online in slightly different forms. This may well be true, but the main thing you are paying for here is the software, the know-how about setting up this system, and using Patric Chan’s team to make sales.
We have seen that there are various pros and cons associated with this course, so it is time to look at some other appropriate aspects of CB Passive Income.
Follow me, while I delve deeper and help you decide if this is the course for you…
How much does this Infoproduct cost?
There are two options when you subscribe to this course. The first is a lifetime membership of $497. This option includes a free Inbox Pro feature which usually costs $97. This is useful as you can add all of your leads into your own autoresponder.
The second option is to pay $47 per month with no other set-up fee. This may be an interesting option for those people who are on a tight budget or are not yet prepared the full amount for a lifetime membership.
It is worth noting that this is a special price for the launch promo, so it is always worth looking out for any other promotions or extended payment terms.
I believe this is a reasonable price for a good business opportunity which is well-established and has been in operation for over five years. It is pretty hard to find a credible online business opportunity in this price range.
Other Opinions about the CB Passive Income Course
I always strive to give you my honest review of these business Info products, so I like to get an idea of other people’s opinions of the course.
I looked up Patric Chan’s CB Passive Income course on various other websites. I found some mixed feedback on Facebook Groups, business-related message boards, and some other review sites.
It seemed to me that there were too many people who were lavish in their praise as they were trying to make affiliate sales, or simply trashed this product as they were promoting an alternative option.
I had more success on YouTube and Reddit, where the feedback appeared to be more honest and useful. The CB Passive Income program had mostly positive reviews and plenty of people had nice things to say about their experience with Patric Chan.
For example, I found this Testimonial by Anik Singal, who is a famous entrepreneur as well:
My Personal Experience with Patric Chan
I have been aware of Patric Chan for some time, due to his YouTube channel.
I like to follow interesting people in the industry, and he has a selection of around 150 free videos which gave me a good idea of his approach before I paid for his course.
I found him to be an effective speaker and good at working on the motivational side of the business.
I enjoyed the CB Passive Income course and found it easy to follow, and the step-by-step process of getting a business up and running was quite straightforward.
It does take plenty of time and study to understand the whole process, but this training never felt boring or a chore to sit through.
Patric Chan’s CB Passive Income: In Conclusion
Patric Chan’s CB Passive Income course is one of the most interesting money-making opportunities I have looked at.
It is not perfect for everyone, and you need to have some talent for finding potential clients, but it is an awesome opportunity to make money with a lot of the difficult parts of the business being done for you.
If you are in the market for creating a good passive income stream, I can recommend the CB Passive Income course as a great starting point.