Have you heard about the success people are having with Social Media Marketing? Would Facebook Ads help your business?Billy Gene is Marketing is a colorfully named company which presents a social media marketing course called Clicks into Customers 2.0. It focuses on teaching techniques for using strategies like Facebook and Instagram ads to help you improve your digital marketing business and become successful.
You may be wondering – is it legit? Well, it has clearly been put together by some talented people and is an extensive course, so it appears that it is. However, the bigger question is how effective is its and is it worth the money? I will be investigating this further.
Have you ever dreamed of quitting your 9 to 5 job? Making a success of your own business? It seems a million miles away right now doesn’t it? A bit like an impossible dream?
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
What if I told you this is possible? That the right business program is out there to help make this happen?
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
Billy Gene’s Clicks into Customers 2.0 – is it a Scam?
There have been people who say Billy Gene is Marketing is a Scam. That they make inflated claims about the effectiveness of their methods and that they sell a product which just does not provide what it says it does.
If you ask me – is it a scam? I will answer that I will investigate the program thoroughly and weigh-up what benefits it has to offer and present this to you so that you can make up your own mind. I will give my final thoughts in the conclusion.
How much does his Course cost?
Billy Gene is Marketing costs $197 per month. With this membership you get access to the Gene Pool but not to everything or every module offered by Billy Gene. There are various additional services, which you will need to pay for!
Join me for an unbiased review of the Clicks into Customers 2.0 course. I will help you decide if this is the course to help you become a success…
A Review of the Pros & Cons
A program like this can get quite complex, so I will consider the positives and negatives to ascertain how much of actual value is to be learned here. Firstly, the pros for this course.
- Billy Gene is Marketing offer a free online seminar. They use this as an introduction to their social media marketing training and to persuade you of the benefits in joining the Clicks to Customers 2.0 program. I like this approach as it gives people an opportunity to evaluate what’s on offer before paying anything. Even though this is just a short seminar there are valuable lessons to be learned about Facebook advertising, so it is well worth your time.
- This is a pretty wide-ranging course. It doesn’t just cover basic Facebook advertising, but also more recent innovations such as ways to put new ads on Messenger and Facebook Video live. This is one of the few courses that I have found which covers this in detail and I found this content easy to follow and useful!.
- Clicks to Customers 2.0 features a fairly well-rounded curriculum which covers a wide range of topics. Facebook and Instagram ads are featured along with email marketing strategies and much more. If you take the time to study all of this material there is a lot to be learned here. It is presented in an effective way which keeps the course interesting and held my attention.
There are clearly some positives contained in this course, but in order to reach a proper conclusion, I would like to consider some of the cons associated with this program.
- Some of the claims about Clicks to Customers 2.0 are too grand! Stating that this is “the only marketing course that you will need” is clearly nonsense. It does have some good points to it, but most definitely it does not cover everything. There is very little about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Google Maps ranking for example.
- Facebook ads are extremely high maintenance and Billie Gene is Marketing could do a better job of explaining this. It requires a lot of time and effort to maintain these ads and needs constant supervision and updating. It is clearly not as simple a process as is suggested here. If you choose to concentrate on this method for your advertising you need to be prepared to work extremely hard and for long hours.
- Although Clicks to Customers 2.0 does cover other advertising methods it tends to focus on Facebook ads which are always a challenge to get right. They are certainly more effective for some business sectors than others and they can work out as being an expensive option. There are certainly people who achieve great success using this method but there are no guarantees.
- When you get into the more detailed information the course does lose focus. Although the presentation is generally good, some of the actual material does seem to have been “thrown together” and starts to lessen in quality. Overall I believe Billy Gene is Marketing should have spent more time on sharpening their material and making it more effective.
- A lot of these resources are available for free online. I admit that Clicks to Customers 2.0 does an adequate job of collecting all of this information together, but there are YouTube lectures, tutorials, coursework, and marketing tools all available without charge if you spend some time doing research. I question how much useful and unique material is included and whether the course is worth the money.
So, as with everything, there are positives and negatives at play here. I think this has been an interesting product to consider.
Please keep reading as I deliver my final verdict for Clicks to Customers 2.0. Is it worth your time and investment?
What are some Other Points of View about Clicks to Customers 2.0?
When I review business courses such as Billy Gene is Marketing, the first thing I do is try to get a cross selection of opinions. I find it helpful to decide if the course in question is worth my effort.
In this case I found some useful information in Facebook Groups, other review sites and some message boards. However, the most honest and informative feedback came from YouTube and Reddit.
I have given you my honest opinion about the Clicks to Customers 2.0 course and formed a somewhat negative conclusion, but other people may feel differently.
With this in mind, I would like to share some of the information that I found online with you here:
I also recommend watching the review of Bearded Reviews on YouTube:
Our objective should be to choose an effective course, so I hope this proves useful to you in making an informed decision.
Conclusion for Clicks to Customers 2.0
There is a lot of material included in this course from Billy Gene is Marketing, however, I was unimpressed that it suffers from a lack of focus and features too much content that is available for free elsewhere online. I also didn’t like that it underplays the difficulties of using Facebook ads to get clients.
I do appreciate that there are some talented people involved here and some of the material is good, so I wouldn’t call it a scam exactly, but I keep coming back to the lack of innovative and original material and questioning if Clicks into Customers 2.0 representsgood value.
I cannot recommend this product. I believe you should investigate other courses which will offer more value before you part with your hard earned money.