Have you ever wondered about the possibility of starting a successful affiliate marketing business?
What if I told you there is a course available that could change your life? It would be interesting, wouldn’t it?
Read on while I explain what I mean and look at the potential benefits of the AWOL Academy…
Keala Kanae’s AWOL Academy is a wide-ranging course which aims to help affiliate marketers of all levels from newbie to expert use Facebook ads and various other paid advertising methods to grow your business.
Have you ever had a dream of a better future? A business that practically runs itself and pays for a nice life?
It seems impossible today, doesn’t it?
What if I told you it is possible? But is the AWOL Academy really the key to finding your successful business?
I will investigate the pros and cons of the AWOL Academy and decide in my conclusion the effectiveness of this course:
AWOL Academy by Keala Kanae – is it a Scam?
Keala Kanae has put together a wide-ranging program that features content which basically does what it says it will, so if you ask me is it a scam? I would have to say no it is not…
There are methods contained in the course which will enable you to devise strategies, to collect potential customers details and promote your business via email campaigns.
Keala Kanae who is the more public face of the business and his partner Kameron George set up the AWOL Academy in 2015 (AWOL stands for Another Way of Life) and have since received many positive reviews and thankful clients. If you are curious and think, is it Legit? I would have to say, it provides what it claims to, so…
Please keep reading while I investigate this product further. The information you need is only a few scrolls away!
A Review of the Pro’s & Con’s for AWOL Academy
AWOL Academy has many positive online reviews so I would like to consider the pros and cons and investigate the real worth of this course. Let’s take a look at the pros:
- The course itself is really comprehensive and covers the a to z of affiliate marketing. The guidelines to the program are clear and there is some real depth to the training materials included here and you are unlikely to find a lot of this included in similar courses or in any free online content.
- Keala Kanae is an industry expert. One of the main strengths of the course is Keala himself. He is very knowledgeable about online business marketing in all its forms and is an authoritative speaker in the video content provided. As demonstrated by his ability to have built a program of this quality, he clearly is experienced and is a teacher of the highest quality.
- At the higher levels of training, you have direct access to the AWOL Academy creators. You will have an opportunity to have one on one sessions with Keala Kanae and Kameron George. This is a perfect opportunity to get detailed advice and get problems solved. In addition, there is a private Facebook group where you can ask other members questions and get feedback for the issues you face.
- There is a free trial two-hour class and a free pdf book which will let you get a feel for the program and see whether it feels right for you before you pay anything. This does show that Keala Kanae feels confident that you will be impressed with the program and decide to invest your time and money.
- There is an interesting affiliate program. If you have already completed several AWOL Academy courses, and in particular Traffic Academy you are given the option to become an affiliate marketer for the course. For a reasonable monthly fee, you will receive a 30% commission for each sale you make and a 3% commission on any programs sold by your direct referrals. For the right person, this could be a lucrative opportunity.
There are clearly many plus points with AWOL Academy, but in order to reach a clear conclusion, we should consider the weaker aspects. Some cons include:
- They encourage high spending on ads. A lot of the AWOL Academy strategy is on paid ads so it is important to get your advertising tactics right. It would be too easy to quickly burn through 1,000’s of dollars of your budget if your campaigns are incorrectly set up.
- The promotion of “upsells” can feel a little bit too strong. Once you are working on one program the next will be presented to you as a necessary and “golden opportunity” next step. I did find this too much at times, but it could just be the reality of modern marketing methods. If I could recommend one thing to the owners of AWOL Academy it would be to tone this down and let the quality of the course speak for itself.
- The price of the course is rather high. There are various different modules which range in price from $99 to $5497 and a subscription to all would set you back $10k+. It goes without saying that this is a large investment, so you should be certain you can dedicate enough time to the program to get as much value from it as possible.
There are many pros and a few cons associated with the AWOL Academy. I like the fact that they are honest about the effort which is required to become successful and that it is not the most suitable course for a poor student.
The course itself: Conclusion
In my opinion, Keala Kanae has put together a course which has a lot to offer. As with most things in life, it does have its flaws but they are mostly made up for by the impressive content contained in the AWOL Academy.
Overall, there is a lot of value here, and although there is a lot of studying to do, it will be worth the effort in the end.
I can’t explain this enough!
Make sure you are ready to put in the required time and effort and you will learn a lot from this program…
Bottom Line? The AWOL Academy is a high-quality course that I have no hesitation in recommending. If you wish to become an expert in affiliate marketing this is a fine choice.
Randi Lee Harper is the creator behind Good Game Auto Blocker, a tool that aims to fight harassment on social media. It had great success at helping mitigate some of the challenges in dealing with targeted harassment from online mobs, and Randi Lee Harper left her long career in the tech industry to go full-time with this. Randi Lee Harper knows she can make bigger, better things.