Are you aware that a good autoresponder program can streamline your businesses online marketing operations and increase profits? That it is an email marketing program that all online businesses should consider?
AWeber is one of the top autoresponder products available and was established by Tom Kulzer over 20 years ago which is an eternity for an online business.
How can you actually use this?
It is an up to date program which is ideal for businesses that wish to send a series of specific emails to all of their new subscribers. The Aweber autoresponder is easy to use, with a lot of options and templates. It is an effective way to streamline your email marketing strategy and increase profits.
You may wish to ask me – is it worth it? I would say that it is a well-established business which delivers what it claims to do. In my estimation, it is a completely legit business.
Have you ever dreamed of having your own successful business? Saying goodbye to your boss forever?
It seems impossible right now, doesn’t it? No way to do it?
Well, you can achieve this by finding the right business and getting the best programs to run it effectively…
Join me while I study the AWeber autoresponder in more detail. It may be a key element that helps your business break through and become successful.
The information you need is just a few scrolls away…
AWeber Autoresponder: A short Review
There are many different autoresponder products available on the market which vary widely in features and quality. Perhaps you have had a bad experience before and felt cheated. You may be thinking – is it a scam?
What’s the real story?
I prefer to review the product for you and give you enough information to make up your own mind. However, I will say that
AWeber is recognized as one of the top autoresponders available and has generally good reviews online. They appear to be a credible company so in my opinion – this is no scam.
Perhaps, the bigger question is, will it help my business and will I get good value from this product?
I will investigate further and answer this in my final conclusion.
AWeber vs. MailChimp
MailChimp vs. AWeber is an interesting comparison as on the face of it there are many similarities. They are two of the best known online marketing solutions. They are both autoresponders but with different objectives and rules and regulations.
They both have different strengths and weaknesses. For example, MailChimp offers a free plan with limited functions for extremely limited mailings, whereas AWeber offers a full function 30-day free trial. MailChimp is very anti affiliate marketing, whereas AWeber even has its own affiliate program.
If you are unsure which is the better option for you, I suggest some further study and comparison between the two programs or you can simply take advantage of the AWeber free trial to see if it fits your needs.
Pro’s and Con’s of AWeber
In order to give you a fuller picture and to help us ascertain the quality of the AWeber program, I want to take a look at the strengths and weaknesses associated with it. First up, the pros. These include:
- AWeber has a free 30-day trial. This is a particularly good offer as it allows you full access to all of the features, so you get the full picture and can easily decide if this is the right product for you. If you decide, for whatever reason, not to continue you can simply cancel your subscription and choose another product. I think this is a fantastic choice which I decided to take advantage of in order to test the program.
- One of the things I really liked was that it is easy to use and has many marketing templates to choose from. It is also customizable so it can be applied to various different email strategies.
- AWeber has great customer service. Getting your email marketing right is a vital part of your business and I found it comforting to know there is always someone to consult if you face a problem or are not sure of the best way forward.
- AWeber has many useful features and one that I liked was there is unlimited image hosting and they have an image library with over 6,000 images to which all users are given access.
- You are given access to “Knowledge Base” which is a list of thousands of articles which enables you to study the email marketing process in-depth and there is plenty of video content and live webinars.
We have seen that there is a lot to like about AWeber. Let me now take a look at some of the cons. These include:
- Many people online comment that the user interface is not as good as it should be. I am not certain that I agree, as I had no issues with it, but it may be a good idea for the company to improve this feature.
- For larger volume monthly mailings, the cost could become a factor to consider. AWeber is a product that gets more costly as your email volume grows, but as long as you factor this into your marketing budget, I do not see it as too much of an issue.
- Some people have reported there being an issue when canceling the program. This usually happens due to there being an option to suspend your account temporarily for a small monthly fee. If you properly read through the terms and conditions and are aware of your options, this will not be an issue.
So, there we are, AWeber is a product with a lot of strengths and a few weaknesses.
Please keep reading… I am ready to give my final verdict…
The comparison in Conclusion
I was happy to be able to take advantage of the 30-day free trial for the AWeber autoresponder. It gave me full access so I was able to properly evaluate the program.
I was impressed by the fact that it was so easy to use, with many templates included and by the adaptable nature of the product. Whenever I had an issue, I found that they had great customer service.
It is true that there are other decent options on the market, but what is in effect a “try before you buy” offer makes this a very attractive option.
I have no hesitation to recommend this product. I believe AWeber to be a well-established program which will undoubtedly help your business.
Here’s the deal…
There is a reason this product has such a good reputation and they have been in business for so long. They offer a great product at a reasonable price so they have been able to build a loyal customer base.
Give AWeber a try… you won’t regret it!