Are you aware of the great profits being made using Amazon for dropshipping? Are you keen to learn more?
Dan Vas is an impressive young man who has set up a course called Amazon Freedom (aka Ecom Freedom X Course) which will teach you the methods of setting up a dropshipping business using the Amazon business model.
I will analyze the course during my review and decide – is it legit?
My initial impression is that the business is well-established and they supply you with what they claim to. So it should be considered legit.
I will study the course in greater depth in order to ascertain it’s true value and effectiveness.
Have you ever dreamed of a luxurious life? A big house and a sports car parked outside?
It seems unlikely to happen any time soon, doesn’t it? Too many hurdles to overcome?
Here’s the deal…
You need to find the right business, a first-class training course and put in plenty of hard work. Perhaps Dan Vas’ Amazon Freedom course can inspire you to success! Your dreams could be about to become reality.
Join me… I will analyze the program and help you decide if this is the course for you…
The information you require is only a few scrolls away.
Amazon Freedom by Dan Vas – is it a Scam?
There are so many Amazon dropshipping courses available now that it is hard to decide which ones offer good value. You may well have tried one before and had a bad experience – or even felt scammed.
It would be reasonable to think, how will Dan Vas be any different – is it a scam?
In my opinion, the course does offer what it claims to, so can’t be called a scam.
I believe the bigger questions are – how much will I actually learn that will benefit my business and how much value for money does Amazon Freedom offer?
I will give my thoughts on this later in my review.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Dan Vas’ Amazon Freedom
In order to gain a fuller understanding of Amazon Freedom, I would like to run through the positives and negatives. First up, the pros. These include:
- Dan Vas offers unlimited one on one mentoring until your business is up and running. You may think that many similar courses offer the same thing but they don’t. Individual coaching like that is pretty rare and is often charged at premium prices. So having unlimited access to Dan in order to discuss ways of solving issues is a big plus in my book. After watching some of the training videos I believe Dan has a lot to offer and the fact that he will give you his undivided attention shows sincerity and a determination to make his enrollees a success. For me, this is something that is different about this course and it is the best part. Additionally, there is a pretty good private Facebook group to which you have unlimited access. All in all, you will not be without someone to turn to for advice.
- Amazon Freedom offers lifetime access to the content (including any updates). This is an important factor in my opinion, as obviously the dropshipping world is evolving and you can study at your own pace and then keep up to date with the new information. Just while I was studying the initial coursework, I did notice new content being added. So this is another significant plus for this course.
- The video content is impressive. There are over 50 videos which are being added to all of the time. They are well filmed and provide interesting content. You will be unlikely to get bored when studying them. There is also a large number of PDF files and other course material.
We have looked at some pretty impressive positives here. For balance we need to consider the cons also. These include:
- Dan Vas does not give you the full picture for start-up costs. He mentions a couple of thousand dollars for stock, but there is so much more to consider. This includes – product promotion for when you launch your business, a tool like Jungle Scout to help you locate products, incorporation costs and legal fees, an Amazon Professional Seller account and many more. Knowing your full set-up costs is pretty basic stuff and it is not fully explained here.
- Some people believe that similar content to this can be found online for free. This is a reasonable point as it is true to say you can find a great deal of info with a single Google search, especially on YouTube and on message boards. What you can’t find is all of the material grouped together in one curriculum and things like unlimited mentorship. It is for you to judge which is the best way for you. In my opinion, doing everything yourself is a difficult option.
- The price may be an issue for some people who are just starting out in the dropshipping business. I paid $497 which can be a lot to find for anyone. If this is an issue, there are payment terms available and it is worth checking for any promo deals or special offers.
- There are inherent problems with using the Amazon business model for dropshipping. For example. What do you do when you have been paid for an order and your supplier lets you down? While this is touched on in the course, it didn’t really give the innovative solutions I would expect for the price I paid. There are other similar issues which I felt were not discussed with enough depth.
- Dan Vas does give the impression that if you follow everything he says setting up a successful dropshipping business will be easy. Perhaps this is just his confident manner, but the fact is, you will need to put in plenty of hard work to make this business a success.
I can’t emphasize this enough!
If you want to become successful with an Amazon dropshipping business, you need to study the course diligently and then the hard work will start when you set up your business. This is no “get rich scheme” and there are no shortcuts. To get maximum value from Amazon Freedom you need to be ready to devote plenty of time and effort.
What’s the real story?
As with many of the courses of this type, there is a mixture of good and bad features. We need to consider how much effect studying the course will really have.
Please keep reading… I am ready to deliver my final verdict…
I spent some time reading about Dan Vas before I signed up for the course and was interested to see how well his Amazon Freedom course performed.
There were parts of this program that I did enjoy. I think having unlimited one on one access to Dan Vas is a great feature. However, I felt that overall the course was not strong enough to make a real difference to my business.
There were weaknesses in the content that made me feel it was not great value for money. Setting up a successful Amazon dropshipping business is a complex process which takes a lot of time and effort. I felt this was glossed over too much.
How can you actually use this?
Well, that is the key question. Using Amazon for dropshipping has become an incredibly competitive process. I do believe it is still possible to make great profits using the Amazon business model, but you need innovative and up to date techniques to be a success in 2019. I felt Dan Vas’ Amazon Freedom didn’t offer enough to be good value.
I cannot recommend Dan Vas’ Amazon Freedom (Ecom Freedom X). I don’t think I learned enough to justify the price and I don’t feel it will make enough of a difference to my business.
If you are looking for a value for money Amazon dropshipping course I suggest you investigate other options.