Are you curious about the great profits being made using the Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA) business model? Do you fancy getting involved?
Jason Katzenback and Matt Clark have established Amazing Selling Machine which is an in-depth program that teaches you everything you need to know to set up and manage an Amazon FBA business. They teach growing the business, setting up your own brand and scaling your business amongst many other topics.
There are competing products on the market so you may ask me – is the course legit?
Here’s the deal…
Amazon Selling Machine is one of the best-known programs of its type and generally gets good reviews online. It contains pretty much what it says it does and has a huge amount of content. Therefore, I have to conclude it is a legit product.
Have you ever daydreamed about having your own business? Enough money to never have to worry about it?
It seems a long way away, doesn’t it? A world away?
Well, you can achieve this by finding the right business, getting a good business program and working hard.
Join me, while I study the benefits of investing in Amazon Selling Machine – it could be the program to change your life!
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
Amazing Selling Machine – is it legit?
You may be thinking that there are so many products on the market which makes the same claims…
How is Amazing Selling Machine different? Is it legit?
I think it is better that I let you make your own mind up about that. However, I will look at the details of the product in depth and run through its good and bad points for you. I aim to give you enough information to make a correct judgment about its quality.
For my part, they seem to be a legitimate company.
Perhaps we should be asking, is it worth the time and effort?
A Review of the Pros and Cons for Amazing Selling Machine
I will take a look at the positives and negatives of this product in order to decide on its effectiveness. First up, the pros. These include:
- They offer a full 30-day money back guarantee. During this time you have full access to all of the training and online resources, webinars etc, and if your circumstances change or you decide the course it is not for you for any reason you can get a refund. I do really like this feature, as it takes a lot of the risk out of signing up for the program. It will give you peace of mind that if you decide you have made an error you can reverse your decision. I also believe that this demonstrates great confidence in the quality of their product as they feel pretty certain that you will enjoy the program and wish to continue.
- There is also a 6-month buyback promise. This is an offer that is new to me. Basically, if you adhere to the course and follow your mentor’s instructions for six months and still feel you are not making progress they will buy your brand and stock up to $5,000. This is an outstanding offer, and again shows great confidence in the quality of their product.
- The interaction with Jason Katzenback and Matt Clark and the rest of the team through online web classes, group sessions, mentoring and private groups means that you always have the opportunity to learn and to ask questions. These are some of the best people in the industry, so who is better to get advice from? I was especially impressed with the private groups, as they were full of like-minded people who have faced all of the issues before. I found them easy to talk to and a great source of information.
- The Amazing Selling Machine program does offer a preview of what the course contains. They offer a series of videos which teach subjects such as, what are the best products to sell? How to source them, branding and packaging advice and how to reach a target audience. Clearly, they are not giving away all of their best information for free, but this will allow you to gain an understanding of the way they do things and whether it is a method you will be comfortable with. I found this free content really useful, and I am sure it will help you decide if this is the course for you.
- One of the advantages of using the Amazon FBA business model is that you can build your own brand. You promote the name, have your own labeling etc and get well known. This has a great upside – you can sell your business for a profit! Let’s face it, people can get stale with doing the same old things and decide it is time to move on to other opportunities. Being able to sell your brand makes this possible.
We have seen some excellent strong points for this product, so now let’s take a look at the cons. These include:
- The Amazon FBA business is getting increasingly competitive. You will have to find a good niche to grow your business. You really need to do your homework on product research and always have the next product ready to go. The nature of this business is that the products you will sell do eventually go stale and need to be replaced by something fresher.
- There are inherent weaknesses in the Amazon FBA model and one of the main ones is what to do if a supplier lets you down. If you have already accepted orders that through no fault of your own you can’t supply – what do you do? This is an issue that there is no easy solution for, but fortunately, Amazing Selling Machine does offer practical advice about how to deal with those issues. This is an example of how learning from their experience is an asset and can reduce the learning curve when setting up this business.
- The sheer effort that is required to establish and run a business like this is underplayed. You have to study the program in depth and then be willing to work extremely hard to make it into a success.
I cannot emphasize this enough…
In order to get full value from this program, make sure you are prepared to work at it. There are no shortcuts and you need to be dedicated to become successful.
What’s the story?
We have seen that there is a lot of quality content available from Amazing Selling Machine, so there is a great opportunity to learn. It is worth you giving it the time and effort it deserves.
Keep reading… as I am ready to give my final verdict on this product…
Jason and Matt’s Course – This is my Conclusion
Before I started reviewing Amazing Selling Machine I was well aware that there were various competing products and as I started to use it I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to use and how much I was learning.
I was impressed with the preview videos which helped me make up my mind that this was a program I would like to pursue.
I like the fact that the program teaches you how to build your own brand and even when (and how) to consider selling it for a profit
There are some issues with using the Amazon FBA business model, particularly with competitiveness and ensuring a reliable supply of products. However, the Amazing Selling Machine does offer some practical advice about how to overcome such issues.
I liked his product and I wholeheartedly recommend it. There are various alternatives, but from what I have seen, this is one of the best options.
The best part?
If you take the time to study Amazing Selling Machine properly and put what you learn into practice, it will prove to be great value for money and will improve your Amazon FBA profits.