Have you heard of the great profits being made with dropshipping? Are you aware that there are some great business courses that will teach you how to do this?
AJ Jomah is well known in online marketing circles and has established 7 Figure Skills which is an information-based training course. It utilizes a dropshipping through Shopify business model. With this program, you will be trained to set up your own e-commerce store and gain customers using Facebook ads.
If you ask me – is it legit? I would answer that AJ Jomah is well established and the course has some good reviews online, so it should be considered legit. I will be studying it further to assess its overall effectiveness.
AJ Jomah’s 7 Figure Skills
Have you ever wanted to quit your job and have your own work from home business? To make enough money to have an easy life?
It seems impossible right now, doesn’t it? A world away from happening?
What if I tell you it is possible, and that soon?
Well, you can achieve this by finding the right business for you, studying a first-class business program and working hard.
Join me while I review the 7 Figure Skills course in depth and decide how can you actually use this? Also, if it represents good value for money.
It could be the way to make your dreams come true!
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
7 Figure Skills by AJ Jomah – is it a Scam?
There are many business courses offered online which teach the dropshipping method and they do tend to vary in quality. Perhaps you have tried some and felt disappointed or even scammed?
You would be justified in thinking, how is 7 Figure Skills any different – is it a scam?
I will give you my opinions and plenty of background information, but ultimately I would like you to make up your own mind.
In my opinion, the program offers pretty much what it claims to, so it can’t be called a scam.
The bigger points to consider are – will I learn from this and can it help me build a successful business?
I will be studying these questions further and will make my conclusions later on…
Review of the Pros and Cons of 7 Figure Skills
In order to form a clearer opinion of 7 Figure Skills let’s run through the positive and negative points associated with it. First up, the pros. These include:
- The marketing techniques taught here are focused on finding ideal clients. AJ Jomah teaches us to sell “higher end” products and target upper-middle class customers with a high disposable income. His theory is this will lead to greater profits and fewer issues with returns etc.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee. I did not avail of this, but it seemed quite legitimate and didn’t appear to have any complicated or unreasonable conditions attached. This should be a really good point for those people who would like to try the course but have a doubt about how effective it will be for them. A change in circumstances can happen at any time and it will be reassuring to know that a refund is available if it turns out the program is not the right one for you.
- There is an “ all done for you” package available. It includes a complete setup of the store, selecting products, advertising campaigns along with twelve months of group coaching etc. This may be an interesting option for some people, particularly those new to the business or who are extremely busy.
As with everything in life, every positive has a negative, so let’s look at the negatives. The cons include:
- The price is high for what is offered. There are three packages offered which range from $1297 to $5997. Whether you believe the course offers value or not, this is a large sum of money to find, especially if you are just starting out with your online business.
- This program does not cover some important issues. There are inherent problems with drop shipping that this course fails to address. For example, dealing with overseas suppliers are always an issue. What are we supposed to do if a shipment is delayed, or the supplier lets you down after you have accepted the order? How do you deal with an irate customer demanding his money back? For a course that costs this much, I felt those and other issues should be covered in more detail.
- 7 Figure Skills focuses on high ticket dropshipping items which may not be suitable for beginners or the less experienced. These products are notoriously difficult to market and take time to sell. There are also issues with issuing refunds to unhappy clients and coordinating that with overseas suppliers.
- There are plenty of negative reviews of this product and one of the main criticisms is that too much of the material is available for free online. This is a fair point I think. A Google search did show a lot of similar content on YouTube, business orientated message boards etc.
- AJ Jomah does give the impression that everything is easy and the business will practically run itself after you establish it. This is just not how online businesses work. For example, he recommends marketing your products through Facebook Ads which is fine, but it takes a great deal of updating and monitoring. It is a very time-consuming process.
I can’t emphasize this enough…
If you want to have a successful dropshipping business you need to work extremely hard…
Don’t listen to empty promises that the business will run itself. There is no “get rich quick” way in this business model and no shortcuts!
Please keep reading…
I am ready to give my final verdict regarding 7 Figure Skills…
7 Figure Skills was an interesting course to review but I had some issues with the content. The program doesn’t cover important issues like how to deal with problem suppliers and what to do when through no fault of your own you have accepted an order you can’t fulfill.
There were some good points that I enjoyed. AJ Jomah is an effective speaker and I liked his parts about targeted marketing, but overall for the price of the course I felt it did not cover enough ground.
I cannot recommend 7 Figure Skills for a variety of reasons. The price is too high for what is included, there are several important parts to the business which are simply glossed over and they give an unrealistic picture of the amount of work involved to become successful. If you want to start a dropshipping business I suggest you look at some other course options.