Are you looking for a good way to get investment advice which won’t cost a fortune? Are you looking to earn profits quickly without the need to spend too much time studying the market?
D.R. Barton, Jr.’s 10 Minute Millionaire Insider is an investment newsletter which claims to be able to make you great profits by spending just a few minutes per month implementing his investment advice.
Introduction to 10 Minute Millionaire
He is a recognized industry expert that recommends 50 to 60 investment opportunities per year and explains in detail how to act on them.
There is a training program and plenty of emphasis on creating a Millionaire’s Mindset. There are also live updates which are sent to subscribers when attractive investment opportunities occur.
Do you dream of making enough money to have a luxurious life? Enough money to provide for your loved ones in style? A big house with the latest sports car outside?
It sounds impossible, doesn’t it? Maybe in the next life?
What if I were to tell you this is all possible? You just need to find the key to creating wealth…Perhaps the 10 Minute Millionaire newsletter is the best way for you to create wealth? I will Review 10 Minute Millionaire in depth and help you decide – is it Legit?
Follow me, and I will look at the opportunity and advice offered here and give you my honest opinion as to the effectiveness of D.R. Barton Jr.’s advice.
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
How do we Benefit from 10 Minute Millionaire?
The 10 Minute Millionaire Insider was created by D.R. Barton, Jr. It is a monthly newsletter which claims you can become extremely rich by spending just 10 minutes per week studying his newsletter and utilizing the easy to follow instructions on his investment advice.
There are various other training sessions and video presentations included to increase your knowledge in trading opportunities.
How much does the 10 Minute Millionaire Insider cost?
The Newsletter created by D.R. Barton, Jr. is completely free. There are no hidden costs that you have to worry about when signing up for the twice-a-week newsletter.
What We Need to Know About D.R. Barton, Jr.
D.R. Barton, Jr became a self-made millionaire due to his talents at trading and investing. He is now a published author with his best selling “The 10 Minute Millionaire.“
His 10 Minute Millionaire Insider newsletter is written for and distributed by Agora Financial and allows him to share his skills and knowledge in trading.
He has been featured multiple times on CNBC and Fox News as an author and stock market expert.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of 10 Minute Millionaire
In order to gain a greater understanding of this newsletter, I will run through some of the positives and negatives. First up, the pros.
- The price for the 10 Minute Millionaire Insider is reasonable for the investment advice provided. There are also regular promotions which are worth looking for. I have seen the course available from time to time with a significant discount.
- The strategy for investments recommended here is based on the Hooke Pattern theory, which I have been interested in for some time. It is a legit recognized investment strategy and D.R. Barton, Jr. is an expert in his field and usually recommends between 50-60 investment opportunities using this method per year. The profits can be extraordinary when these investments work.
- I enjoyed the Millionaire Mindset videos which are included with the newsletter. There is also a weekly in real time 10 Minute Millionaire webinar with the author where you can ask questions and discuss the recommendations made in the newsletter.
We have seen the positives, so let’s look at some of the cons.
- The claims made for this newsletter are too over the top to be believable. It is hard to comprehend that anyone could be persuaded that just 10 minutes of work per week can turn you into a millionaire. Unfortunately, I have learned the hard way that “get rich quick” schemes don’t work. There is some decent advice here, but it completely underestimates how much study and work is involved to get investments right.
- There have been complaints about constant upsells being pushed after you subscribe. I wasn’t bothered by this as I have the ability to just ignore issues like this, but I can understand why they would be annoying.
- Traders seem to rank the 10 Minute Millionaire quite low for investment advice. It does occur to me that they would know the facts well, and some reviews I read from them were uncomplimentary.
- This newsletter uses a gimmick to attract subscribers and it fails to emphasize the risks there are with the investments recommended here. There are no guarantees and I do feel that this should be mentioned. Choosing the right investments is extremely complex.
- There are complaints online that the money back guarantee is hard to process. This could be a misunderstanding, but there are comments about emails going unanswered and the policy for refunds being unclear.
I can’t emphasize this enough! Growing wealth takes both time and money! Please be ready to work and study hard if you want to be a success…
Other People’s Feedback for 10 Minute Millionaire Insider
Whenever I write a review for a course such as the 10 Minute Millionaire Insider, I endeavor to give you my honest review and I hope that I can be useful in helping you choose the right course at the first time of asking.
In this instance I have reached a negative conclusion. This does not mean that the course is without it’s good points and it may prove useful to some people.
With this in mind, I decided to look at some feedback from other people online.
I read quite a bit on Facebook Groups, other review sites, and some business related message boards. There was some valuable insight to be gained, but overall I felt there were too many affiliate marketers and representatives of other products.
Reddit and YouTube contained a lot of useful and honest reviews about the 10 Minute Millionaire Insider, so I would like to share some of these with you here:
I recommend watching this video to get a quick summarize and overview of what the 10 Minute Millionaire has to offer:
I hope that this proves useful to you and that you can choose the perfect course at your first attempt.
Keep reading… I am ready to give my final verdict for the 10 Minute Millionaire Insider newsletter.
My Conclusion for 10 Minute Millionaire
I subscribed to this newsletter with great enthusiasm and I was hoping to learn some investment tips which could help me to build up my wealth.
Of course, I didn’t actually expect it to make me a millionaire with such a tiny effort, but I was hopeful of making a profit and increasing my knowledge in trading.
Unfortunately, I was not happy with the results of the investments I made due to the newsletter’s recommendations. The information I was given seemed vague and I didn’t feel that I was learning much.
I did appreciate the advice about minimizing risk when you trade, but overall I didn’t feel that I was getting my money’s worth.
There are a huge amount of investment newsletters available. Most of them claim to be able to make you a fortune with just a little effort but are ineffective.
Unfortunately, in my opinion, D.R Barton, Jr.’s 10 Minute Millionaire Insider falls into that category.
I can’t recommend this product and I suggest you look at alternative options for good value investment advice.